Are women cucked?

B

beastmax

6’7 Pogger of the faggots
Why do foids go after chads if they know they”ll be cheated on. Do they get sexual pleasure that they are being used for their hole while chad fucks a gigastacy that mogs them to roko’s basilisks and back.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish and Deleted member 7419
girls are biologically bisexual so they dont feel cheated on (if its chad)

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, pizza and Deleted member 10709
They like the thrill, the challenge, and most importantly being with a high value man. Basically if they know Chad is promiscuous then they'll try to "change" him and his ways so that he will only want her.

• +1
Reactions: animo123, randomvanish, Deleted member 5185 and 2 others
Why do foids go after chads if they know they”ll be cheated on. Do they get sexual pleasure that they are being used for their hole while chad fucks a gigastacy that mogs them to roko’s basilisks and back.
They don’t know that, chad will never have as many prospects as even the ugliest foids. If she loses him she will just get another, they want good dick, new dick, thick dick, etc. and will use their prime looks to experience it all until they are used up and old, where they go for low tier. Women don’t love the same way men do, it’s all about looks.

girls are biologically bisexual so they dont feel cheated on (if its chad)
What is quapa btw?
Also why do so many girls online say they're bi but I don't know any irl?
I think it's virtue signalling JFL.

What is quapa btw?
Also why do so many girls online say they're bi but I don't know any irl?
I think it's virtue signalling JFL.
Women are semi closeted about that stuff, they don’t want to seem weird to potential girl friends.

girls are biologically bisexual so they dont feel cheated on
DID YOU JUST SAY 'BISEXUAL'
pale flower removing glasses GIF by FilmStruck

What is quapa btw?
White guy
women are excludeed from cucking becasue they r super cucked

They make decisions based on emotion they don’t think long term.

idk why all the retards are using pseudoscience

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 7419 and Deleted member 4106
I dont get the joke
NO JOKE. I JUST WANT YOU TO CLARIFY TF YOUR POST MEANT.

YOU SAID WOMEN ARE BIOLOGICALLY BISEXUAL SO THEY DON'T FEEL CHEATED ON.

WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN, BRUH?

NO JOKE. I JUST WANT YOU TO CLARIFY TF YOUR POST MEANT.

YOU SAID WOMEN ARE BIOLOGICALLY BISEXUAL SO THEY DON'T FEEL CHEATED ON.

WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN, BRUH?
its like when you switch bitches with your homie during gang bangs

you are 14 no shit you can't understand this stuff

• +1
Reactions: Selinity
its like when you switch bitches with your homie during gang bangs

you are 14 no shit you can't understand this stuff
*sigh* I mean what do you mean by bisexual. You said they are inately bisexual? What does that have to do with feeling cheated on?>

Women want to be with men of high genetic quality, do you think the lioness cares about the alpha male being fucking all the other females?

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
Having kids with chad is the best way to mix their genes, a simp can pay the bills later on.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Julian and Deleted member 2632
Because foids only love guys who can easily play on them. Guys who can cheat = verified good rare genes that can make their breeds better.

Every chad doesn't cheat.

Women are hurt by Chad cheating on them, but it just makes them more attracted to him.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Gestapo and Deleted member 7419
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185
why men go after stacies even though it's obvious they'll get cucked ?

Having kids with chad is the best way to mix their genes, a simp can pay the bills later on.

hahaha literally my dad & stepdad now

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
Women would rather risk being cheated on than be with an undesirable mate. They would rather share a chad than be with a beta male. You're projecting your own feelings onto women. If a man gets cheated on it is soul destroying, if a woman is cheated on it only makes the man more desirable and increases her desperation to keep him. A woman wants her man to generate interest from other women, it confirms his sexual value. The sexes have completely different sexual perogatives. Note this is only true for Chads, not for beta-buxxers.