Are women even interesting?

barretstoe

barretstoe

Bronze
I swear most women I speak to r just npcs that are just plain boring to talk to. They don't understand sarcasm, dark humor, trolling. Like you can't troll a woman because she'll probably will be mad at you but you can troll a homie and he'll be alright and even laugh.

Also pretty hard to speak yourself fully, you always think what you want to say. Usually I noticed, women that are nice to talk to are "masculine women". I noticed that women that look more like a bro are easier to talk to. You can open up with them, say what you want and chill. I guess testosterone really does it's thing idk

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, whiteislandpill, Ryan and 3 others
their body is interesting

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, The False Prophet, Hetman Vilkas and 1 other person
i love when they want to suck my dick and do anal rape roleplay
nothing else abt them interest me tbh

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
Yes they are, you misogynist. Women are more than their bodies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jessepinkman and Ryan
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Are men interesting?

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and jessepinkman
I swear most women I speak to r just npcs that are just plain boring to talk to. They don't understand sarcasm, dark humor, trolling. Like you can't troll a woman because she'll probably will be mad at you but you can troll a homie and he'll be alright and even laugh.

Also pretty hard to speak yourself fully, you always think what you want to say. Usually I noticed, women that are nice to talk to are "masculine women". I noticed that women that look more like a bro are easier to talk to. You can open up with them, say what you want and chill. I guess testosterone really does it's thing idk
No they aren't. And you're not supposed to be interested in their endeavors or musings. Never tolerate a woman who talks about herself more than a very little. Spend time taking with them about other people, past events, and future plans.

They‘re is an old believe that a women is there to make children and that‘s it. Means people back then like today agreed a women is fucking useless and boring and only fun when she gives you sex

• +1
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas
some are,i know one

Maybe if you tried talking to more women

They are fun to be around
Just find interesting ones

Sexual datiing market is a lie