are women more into feminine looking men or masculine looking men ?

dupreecell

dupreecell

Iron
since a really young age i was unintentionally blackpilled, i knew that everything is controlled by physical appearance , at the age of 14, i was really feminine looking ,sharp eyebrows , hunter eyes , soft dark hair , i got at least 20 girls that approached me and told me in my face that they had a crush on me (not mentionning dms from girls online ,compliments etc ), got into 10 "relationships " and honestly they were the worst experiences of my life because i was autistic and can't hold eye contact with girls or talk with them ( plus i was 14 :lul:), most of these "relations" never crossed the barrier of two weeks before they were over( either i dump the girl or she dumps me ), after two years , i grew my hair and my patchy beard and made myself look ugly on purpose and gymmaxxed to 225 pounds 17 percent bodyfat , that year no girl approached me at all , i became really massive for my age they even started to call me "the caveman:feelsuhh:" , then i shaved my beard and got a nice haircut and even tho i'm autistic and have no friends lots of girls started looking at me and checking me out , giggles , compliments from people i meet ,not necessarily close to me or from my circle :feelshah:

long story short what i concluded from my experience is that girl's "ideal male" changes over time , at 14-16 most of them are more into "feminine men" , tiktok eboys , kpop maxxers but when they get older (puberty , hormones and shit like that) they start to be more into the classic "masculine" men, is this true ?and why?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 19066 and sergeant blackpill
Brag thread

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, justbentbro and Deleted member 14693
i'm close to an incel that you think i'm not bragging i'm telling my experience (and i still find myself ugly af )

dnr but masculine like shawn o pry and christian bale

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 19066 and 2 others
no women is attracted to feminine looking men

all the tiktok prettyboys are masculine looking with long hair which makes them "look" feminine
if they just get a haircut they'ill look like high school jocks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9955, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 19066 and 1 other person
Depends on their menstrual cycle. When ovulating they like DOM men more I read

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs and justbentbro
A mix,its the most rare. Prettyboys also combine both.

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
i'm close to an incel that you think i'm not bragging i'm telling my experience (and i still find myself ugly af )
if you have all those features that you mentioned you had in high school you should still be able to mog lol

HEalthy balance of both

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and justbentbro
since a really young age i was unintentionally blackpilled, i knew that everything is controlled by physical appearance , at the age of 14, i was really feminine looking ,sharp eyebrows , hunter eyes , soft dark hair , i got at least 20 girls that approached me and told me in my face that they had a crush on me (not mentionning dms from girls online ,compliments etc ), got into 10 "relationships " and honestly they were the worst experiences of my life because i was autistic and can't hold eye contact with girls or talk with them ( plus i was 14 :lul:), most of these "relations" never crossed the barrier of two weeks before they were over( either i dump the girl or she dumps me ), after two years , i grew my hair and my patchy beard and made myself look ugly on purpose and gymmaxxed to 225 pounds 17 percent bodyfat , that year no girl approached me at all , i became really massive for my age they even started to call me "the caveman:feelsuhh:" , then i shaved my beard and got a nice haircut and even tho i'm autistic and have no friends lots of girls started looking at me and checking me out , giggles , compliments from people i meet ,not necessarily close to me or from my circle :feelshah:

long story short what i concluded from my experience is that girl's "ideal male" changes over time , at 14-16 most of them are more into "feminine men" , tiktok eboys , kpop maxxers but when they get older (puberty , hormones and shit like that) they start to be more into the classic "masculine" men, is this true ?and why?
women are into attractive men

A feminine man is an ugly man. A pretty boy is still masculine.
no women is attracted to feminine looking men

all the tiktok prettyboys are masculine looking with long hair which makes them "look" feminine
if they just get a haircut they'ill look like high school jocks
Basically what he said.

In relation to facial sexual dimorphism a feminine face is an ugly face for a male and vice versa on women. Androgyny is the most unattractive for both.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
I'm feminine so its over

Attachments

• IMG_20220830_175832.jpg
    IMG_20220830_175832.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Not reading a word buddy

check my threads.You will see that now, even in europe and southern parts of america, girls are going apeshit about korean boys. From the whole continent of south america, to eastern europe, etc etc. crazy

A mix,its the most rare. Prettyboys also combine both.
the thing is, "pretty boys" actually have conventional attractive features. Even the korean boys have a good jawline without fat under their chin and etc. Having volume on lips was found to be more attractive for both genders so. Check my threads for more brotha

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Older women go less for that prettyboy look but it does vary. But who tf wants an older women?

What you mean to say is masculine with some feminine qualities.