Are women more responsible and smarter than men?

D

Deleted member 3299

Kraken
girls at school keep saying men are dumb and that we are unresponsible. Do you think this is true? i told them that the smartest people in the world are men and they said its because women are not represented

Women and men have around the same intiligence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
Men are more likely to be outliers, but average IQ is the same

• +1
Reactions: Hades, EckhartTollemaxx, Deleted member 1751 and 3 others
yes, average guy is gullible moron

• Woah
Maybe perceived or self-reported as more responsible/diligent, but in reality, their conscientiousness fucking SUCKS

YES BRO

D8b 1

this, the average is the same, men are just slightly more likely to be either extreme (why STEM fields are dominated by men and most prisons are male only)

How do I convince them that men are smarter?
Einstein was a male. Newton was a male. Tesla was a male. Ramanujan was a male. There are lots of physicists and scientists and female scientists are very rare

• +1
How do I convince them that men are smarter?
You do not because they are gender copers

same thing as black vs white, left vs right, us vs them

but fact is, if you associate with any mainstream affiliation, you are getting played like a ball

Do not fall for it, at maximum just act like you care

Anyways, most women (and pretty much every Normie) has a slave-mindset, which is most noticable in school

Muh I need to learn, tryharding to get the good grades in tests which do not really matter, stressing overschool etc.
then belitteling the people who do not learn and have bad grades, but at the finals getting btfo'd by the same people they belitteled

I only spent 1-2 week learning for Realschule finals, I cheated on all tests before or just wrote things which were logical
I finished with second best grade

• +1
girls at school keep saying men are dumb and that we are unresponsible. Do you think this is true? i told them that the smartest people in the world are men and they said its because women are not represented
Dumbest people are usually men, but so are the smartest. Female intelligence falls somewhere between that. It's very unsual for women to be genius level smart, but also unusual to be very stupid if not legit retarded. On average in HS girls are totally more responsible, but as adults, men are usually more responsible and more productive members of society.
Iq23

Notice how none of these high iq people are women? That's because there has never been a single female in existence with 200 iq.

That is simply isn't true.
You have much more men at the extremes then women.
Hence much more men are extremely high iq then women.

There's more stupid men and more intelligent men than women.
Women are more centered around average.
Same goes for looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
dealing with pussy automatically drop -20 IQ on men

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
dealing with pussy automatically drop -20 IQ on men
Painfully true.
Put a moderately attractive woman into a group of men and everything starts to revolve around her disregarding work performance or conversational quality.