Are women or "trans" allowed?

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken
Have the rules changed? I mean trans women are basically men who are playing dress up and are mentally ill like gays.

• JFL
Reactions: The Homelander, zyzzbrah1234, vernier and 1 other person
banning trannies for being women would validate their identities

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Schizotypalcel, watah and 7 others
Those are objectively men if they have a penise

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial and zyzzbrah1234
tranny women are allowed
biological women arent

• JFL
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234
Even if I were to concede for the sake of argument that trans is a mental illness then it would make no sense to prohibit it. There's so many mentally ill people here that you would have to ban like..... 50% of users? Maybe more

Just admit that you're phobic and bigoted like based nazis. Dancing around it by putting some type of utilitarian spin in order to justify it is soy in itself and earns no respect amongst anyone.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: watah, Baldingman1998 and ItsOver999
Even if I were to concede for the sake of argument that trans is a mental illness then it would make no sense to prohibit it. There's so many mentally ill people here that you would have to ban like..... 50% of users? Maybe more

Just admit that you're phobic and bigoted like based nazis. Dancing around it by putting some type of utilitarian spin in order to justify it is soy in itself and earns no respect amongst anyone.
Can we ban this homo

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Have the rules changed? I mean trans women are basically men who are playing dress up and are mentally ill like gays.
You’re the first user i’ve seen who joined before 2024 all week

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Latvianchud185
banning trannies for being women would validate their identities
They should be banned because they fell for Jewish propaganda and castrated themselves and became fake women. Not because they are real women. But because they are braindead+ brainwashed+ bad for humanity as a whole.

No faggots allowed

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998