Are women really the ones to blame, or is it their enablers?

Deleted member 6164

Deleted member 6164

Lay flat when the war comes
Think about it for a second. Women will always be women and their behavior won’t change, but it can be moderated. But now we live in a world where women are given all types of freedoms as if they wouldn’t abuse them. SIMPs, the media, and (((them))) should really be the ones to blame for the average modern woman’s behavior in 2020, because 100 years ago woman gained the right to vote (at least in the U.S.) and since then soyciety has gone downhill quicker than before. That’s whenever I see some thot doing some dumb degenerate shit online on like Instagram, I don’t even go flame her in the comments or whatever, it’s just not worth it. The people who I should be flaming, however, are the people who like the shit she does, enabling & supporting her to do it publicly. Just a thought I had.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 5683 and 5 others
women behave how men allow them to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2658, diggbicc and 1 other person
That's why religion is necessary if you want to maintain a stable society

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ToursOverBoyo2020, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2658 and Gaia262
Men are Cucks these days

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
6164.jpg

not a word

• +1
i hate simps and cucks way more than women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, diggbicc, Deleted member 4645 and 3 others
the jews

• +1
giving woman power in the dating market through social media and cucks with negative T worshipping woman and boosting their value allowing them to be hypergamous

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, diggbicc and Gaia262
enables ofc

• +1
  • +1
its the enablers to be blamed, if you could go out there rn and fuck every girl you desire. wouldnt you do it?

Hating girls is just retarded and stupid. We should hate the simps, thirsty guys and people that puss shit like abortion and the pill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ToursOverBoyo2020, diggbicc and 1 other person
islam was always right about women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ToursOverBoyo2020 and diggbicc
Women don’t have any sense of morality and honour so we can’t blame them for doing what comes natural to them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ToursOverBoyo2020 and diggbicc
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ToursOverBoyo2020, Aesthetics_III and 1 other person
yet people are shaming on traditional religious mindset toward all these aspect. "muh Prehistoric stuff".
there is no winner in hypergamy, nor char nor Stacy.
slaying on itself is a sign of an alienated society.
if everybody was married at a young âge and Virgin before and that coit was badly seen outside marriage, never all of.this would have happened

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6164 and AlexHeally