Are women so repulsed by ugly guys that they won't befriend them?

D

Deleted member 26410

If your genetics wills it
I've seen many instances where women befriend NT ugly dudes. I know that the black pill still applies to friendships, but to what extent? Can I still make some female friends as an Asian manlet? I know I will have a hard time getting dates but. When they are nice to me, are they only doing that for virtue signaling?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chadcel;
I've seen many instances where women befriend NT ugly dudes. I know that the black pill still applies to friendships, but to what extent? Can I still make some female friends as an Asian manlet? I know I will have a hard time getting dates but. When they are nice to me, are they only doing that for virtue signaling?
I think it brings them pleasure to have simp orbiters

The uglier ones will know their place better, there's probably a range that are accepted to orbit. E.g. she knows a GL probably won't put up with it but at the same time doesn't want to interact with a total subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and LooksOrDeath
Text yes hangout no

Avoid unless you’re NT, confident and capable of physically mogging other men. Otherwise you’ll risk becoming one of those third wheel giga cuck orbiters.

Nah they befriend me all the time

Yeah it easy to befriend

Ugly + high trust (cutecel, soyboy, fag pheno) - will befriend and friendzone
Ugly + low trust (ogrecel, gymcel) - will not even befriend, will be repulsed