are yall updated on the santa cruz cookie king lore?

sub5incel125

sub5incel125

gymcel ask me questions about cycles
I wonder if cookie king is on org:feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
Wild tiktokcel detected

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, GlamourPursuer, ShowerMaxxing and 7 others
Its retarded and nobody would care if he didnt have any followers

• So Sad
Reactions: sub5incel125
Töte alle Juden
IMG 6283

its a staged drama , now cookie picked up that nigger fitxfearless

Enlighten me on the lore
santa cruz wanted cookie king to lock in and failed 4 times and santa cruz would make fun of him so cookie is locked in on his own now😨 so santa cruz is bringing other influencers to lock in like vexbolts and cookie was jealous. cookie king keeps forgetting to lock in and eats a shit ton of junk food while in miami but now hes back in california locked in😍

santa cruz wanted cookie king to lock in and failed 4 times and santa cruz would make fun of him so cookie is locked in on his own now😨 so santa cruz is bringing other influencers to lock in like vexbolts and cookie was jealous. cookie king keeps forgetting to lock in and eats a shit ton of junk food while in miami but now hes back in california locked in😍
whys powenvy not in the lore😢

I wonder if cookie king is on org:feelswat:
cookie hates org im pretty sure someone morphed him into PSL and he posted the morph on tiktok but i dont think hes blackpilled yet, ive actually gotten kurran tiktokcel to think about joining .is after he posted a blackpilled(ish) video

Attachments

• 9BD4C6D8-CF60-43BD-A0BB-0790E65DBBFA.jpeg
    9BD4C6D8-CF60-43BD-A0BB-0790E65DBBFA.jpeg
    87.7 KB · Views: 0
  • BEB5BAD3-D152-4730-8B1D-9EB2941308FA.jpeg
    BEB5BAD3-D152-4730-8B1D-9EB2941308FA.jpeg
    687.6 KB · Views: 0
cookie hates org im pretty sure someone morphed him into PSL and he posted the morph on tiktok but i dont think hes blackpilled yet, ive actually gotten kurran tiktokcel to think about joining .is after he posted a blackpilled(ish) video
kurran deleted his acc recently 🥲

He’s a good looking tall guy with a skinny fat body that’s all

He’s a good looking tall guy with a skinny fat body that’s all
can you explain the lore i dont understand how someone so talentless is famous, whats he even famous for i dont use tiktok

can you explain the lore i dont understand how someone so talentless is famous, whats he even famous for i dont use tiktok
Basically this animal based creator on the right wanted to get his friend on the left in shape. He saw potential but the kid can’t put down the processed garbage (hence name cookie). He tried to mock the kid here but was just called a manlet jfl

Basically this animal based creator on the right wanted to get his friend on the left in shape. He saw potential but the kid can’t put down the processed garbage (hence name cookie). He tried to mock the kid here but was just called a manlet jfl
View attachment 3141478
santa cruz is the secret villain

View attachment 3141478
i checked his vids, wtf none of his shit makes any sense how is he famous tiktok humour makes no sense i prefer seeing random down syndromes or retards get famous on it not this ipdcel

lol prolly, trying to humiliate ur “friend” is kinda fucked. Even Paul Saladino don’t like him for some reason
he has a superiority complex because hes healthy and wants you to buy his electrolytes stored in a plastic container

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
bro is never locking in😭

he has a superiority complex because hes healthy and wants you to buy his electrolytes stored in a plastic container
Well he’s just a business man and plastic is cheapest and least likely to be damaged in freight. Pretty ironic tho lol