Are you 10 smv if you attract 10 smv girls?

Aroace
I mean physical attraction only, after all high smv women have many options so they wouldn't show attraction to sub10 males?

(Faking it up for money or any non physical benefits doesn't count as attraction)

I personally think that it's the easiest way to measure objective SMV rather than asking the same straight gender with bias

What do you guys think?

• +1
Reactions: XAE17
No.

You can be much lower SMV than someone else and still attract this person.
But if you always attract really high SMV women then it might be a real indicator for you having high SMV as well tho

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Jason Voorhees, AscendingHero and 5 others
PSL ratings always have a degree of autism and false expectations.

Your rating is what you can pull in real life (without paying for it in any way only utilizing your looks).

If you can fuck absolute stunners for free you are a real life 9 regardless of what an obscure rating forum or subreddit tells you.

It doesn't take being Maher or Gandy either. If you are taller than average and your facial structure is above average, and your hairline+skin are flawless you are probably already a real life 9 regardless of a forum rating you 5, as long as you get results (i.e. you can convert your matches or cold approaches to lays with very attractive women).

No you will never model or be 'chad' on forums, but if you can pull model looking women who cares?

(You still do need to be in top ~20% of looks to get matches, maybe top 10% from decent looking women on apps. I concede on that, but what constitutes top 20% also depends on that hot womans personal tastes)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Preoximerianas
:ogre:remember smv is a variable that changes with time some woman fall off a cliff 20 to 30 others it's a slight decline

10 smv women are a big exception cause they tend to mostly hang around wealthy men with boats and shit. They’d rather fuck with a rich htn than broke chad

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380 and Deleted member
10 smv women are a big exception cause they tend to mostly hang around wealthy men with boats and shit. They’d rather fuck with a rich htn than broke chad
Very untrue

No.

You can be much lower SMV than someone else and still attract this person.
But if you always attract really high SMV women then it might be a real indicator for you having high SMV as well tho
I haven't seen low smv people attract 10 SMV but if 10 smv people want to ascend with someone for the sake of it then that someone is certainly 10

PSL ratings always have a degree of autism and false expectations.

Your rating is what you can pull in real life (without paying for it in any way only utilizing your looks).

If you can fuck absolute stunners for free you are a real life 9 regardless of what an obscure rating forum or subreddit tells you.

It doesn't take being Maher or Gandy either. If you are taller than average and your facial structure is above average, and your hairline+skin are flawless you are probably already a real life 9 regardless of a forum rating you 5, as long as you get results (i.e. you can convert your matches or cold approaches to lays with very attractive women).

No you will never model or be 'chad' on forums, but if you can pull model looking women who cares?

(You still do need to be in top ~20% of looks to get matches, maybe top 10% from decent looking women on apps. I concede on that, but what constitutes top 20% also depends on that hot womans personal tastes)
I got two 10 smv females who have countless options to locate about any men they find lmao

I haven't seen low smv people attract 10 SMV but if 10 smv people want to ascend with someone for the sake of it then that someone is certainly 10
B6119D97 A51E 4795 B7A9 6FF6C0CE823A
2EF980A2 FA11 4CF9 A44B BDBBB3C83BDA

3712A8EF 19F8 4B93 A5BE D010374FAD5A
3B3197DD B6A3 4E06 9BCB 414580A88320

Users who are viewing this thread

Back