Are you a cuck if a girl expresses attraction to another man when your in her presence?

norwoodreaper

norwoodreaper

Banned
con
It is the prerequisite to being a Cuck. When that shit happens. The foid may not even consciously doing it to make matters worse JFL
fuck women for trying to exploit and cuckold me all the fucking time

Most women suck.

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper

• So Sad
Good morning. I hate most women.

fucking brutal

• So Sad
Not a cuck, just mogged

• So Sad
Are you dense? Of course it is.

• Thread starternorwoodreaper
yes.

You can ldar or you can USE THAT ENERGY TO BETTER YOURSELF INTO THE BEST MAN YOU CAN BE

ldar is much easier I guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2607
she probably just does this to make you jealous. girls are like this.

either that or she cucked you hard. only way to find out is tell her what u rly want

she probably just does this to make you jealous. girls are like this.
If she wanted him she wouldn't mention other guys.

And it makes you a cuck if you still like her. Move on if they don't show signs of attraction.

And it makes you a cuck if you still like her. Move on if they don't show signs of attraction.
this happened to me months ago
i dont speak to girls often

"
If she wanted him she wouldn't mention other guys."

this is the point of making someone jealous tho lol. they tell you about this other "hot" guy and then see how you react. theres different reasons why girls do this shit, they either want to play hard to get or want to push you to make the move. ofc all of this could mean nothing and she actually sees you as friend.

"

this is the point of making someone jealous tho lol. they tell you about this other "hot" guy and then see how you react. theres different reasons why girls do this shit, they either want to play hard to get or want to push you to make the move. ofc all of this could mean nothing and she actually sees you as friend.
cope

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
"

A girl did this to me a few times, and each time she did I would say "Yea, hes cute", and each time I said that she would look sad. It was kinda funny tbh.

She didn't like me tho, so I always found it interesting why she would look sad.
Tbh