Are you an outcast like me for many years?

Deleted member 4438

Deleted member 4438

I will be with you from dusk till dawn.
I never had many friends and never went out of home often.

Always was an outcast and lived like that. I spend 90% of my life with videogames since I am 8 or 9.

When I was 17 and played videogames at silvester I thought about how sad my life is and how nobody of the assholes I know care about me or never ask me to hang out with them.

Pathetic... Can someone relate? I am fucking 27 now, my life was never different...

• +1
Reactions: rawdogprince, Krezo and Deleted member 4563
i had some nt friends up until 16 mid 17 and i can say that life was more bright (never got attention from girls tho) . i also enjoyed playing video games, ps2, ps3 games, online games all of them.. now i cant touch a single video game without not feeling like im rotting and wasting my youth , i dont even enjoy them anymore.. subhuman years await me

now i cant touch a single video game without not feeling like im rotting and wasting my youth , i dont even enjoy them anymore.. subhuman years await me

Same, can really relate.

When I am playing I think that I am rotting and wasting my time and that I should hang out with friends and try to get an girl.

But you know what, I have no friends.

What should I do. Go to party alone or what...

I always try to play online games so that I have contact with other humans at least

• +1
Reactions: rawdogprince and zeno
Same, can really relate.

When I am playing I think that I am rotting and wasting my time and that I should hang out with friends and try to get an girl.

But you know what, I have no friends.

What should I do. Go to party alone or what...

idk what u can do bro, the obvious thing is to force yourself to do activities that surround you with other people but its up to you
afterall im just a kid i dont know shit

Yes, i am an outcast with no friends. I hate my life

I kinda accepted my life situation many years ago and try to be happy with my life the way it is

Started being on online forums some years ago to have human contact

same. life sucks. want to die so bad

In my studying time I hang out with some boys

We did barbecues and stuff and watched movies

For them it was normal, for me it was completely a new experience

Wasn't even that great to be honest. Hanging out with guys is overrated a bit. Girls is what you need.

• +1
Reactions: zeno
Used to be an outcast for a couple of months but lately made some good friends who i party with etc and have alot of fun with

So i am doing good rn

Used to be an outcast for a couple of months but lately made some good friends who i party with etc and have alot of fun with

So i am doing good rn
Mirin hard

In my studying time I hang out with some boys

We did barbecues and stuff and watched movies

For them it was normal, for me it was completely a new experience

Wasn't even that great to be honest. Hanging out with guys is overrated a bit. Girls is what you need.
Girls? Don't have any female friends. Nobody wants to be friends with a guy with a " toxical mentality" aka " non chad phenotype"

i got by in high school with groups of people. i only had "school friends" mainly plus one group id go out with occasionally but my parents were still worried that i wasnt like everyone else. because of that, i went out a little more often just to appease them. after high school i lost all contact with others. didn't have social media all throughout undergrad.

ive always been a loner. i don't feel lonely, i don't particularly like being around normgroids, and i never liked relying on others. people still seem drawn to me though. the internet has always been my primary source of socializing. i just cant relate to nor bring myself to care about others