Are you balding?

M

Munshi

Banned
Send me pictures of your hairline, include pictures of individual hairs that have fallen as well and general idea of how many hairs you lose daily

I can probably tell if you are balding very quickly LMAO.
I'm a medical student as well.

I can advice you on treatment options but as always urge you to contact a dermatologist or something.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29796, Deleted member 29155, St.TikTokcel and 2 others
Fuck off weirdo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28939, Rate_My_Face, Descender and 5 others

Yes.

I can probably tell if you are balding very quickly
So can I. I've got no hair.

i have nw5 currently

i have nw5 currently
Hair is life, if you are nw5 do yourself a favour and shoot yourself.

DO NOT spread your subhuman paki genes that also include HAIR LOSS and your kids will legit suicide

• So Sad
Reactions: ascendedd
You sound like an agreesive incel with too much DHT. You probably lose hair daily from malnourishment as you barely leave your parents basement.

It's over.
Nice one loser. Maybe next time.

Yes I'm balding at 17

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Hair is life, if you are nw5 do yourself a favour and shoot yourself.

DO NOT spread your subhuman paki genes that also include HAIR LOSS and your kids will legit suicide
nw5 is a good hair line. it means m destined to be a mogger

Yes I'm balding at 17
Same idk, im thinning on my sides, i hope my hairline is just maturing, my dads completely bald and was almost bald at 25, RIP my genetics

Same idk, im thinning on my sides, i hope my hairline is just maturing, my dads completely bald and was almost bald at 25, RIP my genetics
Thinning on sides? You might have diffuse alopecia or traction alopecia. Most likely traction alopecia as you are balding from the sides. Pick a better pillow for example.

• +1
Thinning on sides? You might have diffuse alopecia or traction alopecia. Most likely traction alopecia as you are balding from the sides. Pick a better pillow for example.
Yeah, i always wear hats and shit when i go out, probably that, I'm getting minoxidil soon, using it on my eyebrows and hair.

Yeah, i always wear hats and shit when i go out, probably that, I'm getting minoxidil soon, using it on my eyebrows and hair.
Do not use minoxidil on your eyebrows. I would use something like RapidBrow as it contains a postaglandin analog isopropyl cloprostenate that will help it grow fuller. Pick any generic product that contains isopropyl cloprostenate, personally I think RapidBrow are Jews tryna inflate the price - they are good quality tho

Minoxidil should help you grow back your sides.

Wearing hats may be causing your traction alopecia, which you correctly identified.

Last edited:
  • +1
Do not use minoxidil on your eyebrows. I would use something like RapidBrow as it contains a postaglandin analog isopropyl cloprostenate that will help it grow fuller. Pick any generic product that contains isopropyl cloprostenate, personally I think RapidBrow are Jews tryna inflate the price - they are good quality tho

Minoxidil should help you grow back your sides.

Wearing hats may be causing your traction alopecia, which you correctly identified.
Thank you

• +1
Reactions: Munshi
I was balding and took fin immediately, although the diffuse thinning seems irreversible :feelswhy: Not even gonna try minox after all the shit i read on it.

I want more dht

I was balding and took fin immediately, although the diffuse thinning seems irreversible :feelswhy: Not even gonna try minox after all the shit i read on it.
Finasteride should work long term, dutasteride the better nuclear option for diffuse thinning imo CAUSED BY androgenetic alopecia.

If you are young, it could suggest nutritional deficiency like low vitamin D, zinc or biotin levels. Or autoimmune alopecia which is common. In that case visit a dermatologist as there a very good treatment options for these unlike androgenetic alopecia.

If you are under 21, DO NOT take the above DHT blockers unless you want to stunt your growth etc.

Attachments

• 20230415_165335.jpg
    20230415_165335.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 0