Are you based? Checklist

D

Deleted member 12688

For each thing that applies to you give yourself 1 point. At the end add them up and see if you’re based!

• You think Barrett is a mogger

• You think NT is legit although looks are also required. Kinda like a balance

• You’re religious (Christian mogs!)

• You like country music

• You think coloring, PFL, lips, hair, Maxilla, and lashes are the most important features on a face

• U understand JB appeal is all that matters and why

• U have an iPhone

• Ur heightpilled

• U agree on this race hierarchy:

Cosmic and White >Black>Latino>Asian> Amerindian >Curry

If you got 5 you’re alright. If you got 6 you’re pretty based, and if you got 7 you’re based as fuck, and if you got 8 you’re probably in the top percentile of based people on the forum

If you got 9 you might be one of the Realest Country Boys in all of southern All-American real nigga culture

Let me know your scores, and which stuff u got points in

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @PrestonYnot @volcelfatcel @GripMaxxing @Beetlejuice @chaddyboi66 @goat2x @ReignsChad

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: goat2x, Jason Voorhees, ReignsChad and 7 others
i got 6

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 12688
Got 0
Brutal

• Woah
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7044, Deleted member 12688 and thecel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12688 and volcelfatcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
So do y’all think i’m not boneless but instead just fat and bloated? I have good maxilla and eye area
View attachment 1234970View attachment 1234971
@looksmaxxer234

I even measured PFL and i have same as De poot , u can even compare our PFLs and see for urself

View attachment 1234975
ethnics have higher PFL, ur nig genes helped u there
but the rarest thing out of all is
Deep set eyes
Good undereye support
high PFL

low scleral show
good canthus and PCT
that is what creates hunter eyes shapewise

those 3 all in one are extremely rare since most people with deep set eyes don't have high PFL, but most people that have high PFL don't have good undereye support nor deep set eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180 and Deleted member 12688
ethnics have higher PFL, ur nig genes helped u there
but the rarest thing out of all is
Deep set eyes
Good undereye support
high PFL

low scleral show
good canthus and PCT
that is what creates hunter eyes shapewise

those 3 all in one are extremely rare since most people with deep set eyes don't have high PFL, but most people that have high PFL don't have good undereye support nor deep set eyes.
Do i have those bro? Please tell me i do tbh Cuz i was really hoping i had a mogger eye area.

Do i have those bro? Please tell me i do tbh Cuz i was really hoping i had a mogger eye area.
nah you don't but your pfl is high + your contact color halos you

this is HIGH pfl, deep set, good undereye, low scleral show and insane canthus

also cumskins don't have good lashes 99% of the time, that is the only thing gandy is missing besides slightly thicker eyebrows for his eye area to be 100% perfect
that is why generally curry + white / nigger + white ends up creating this shit

They get the godtier curry eyebrows and lashes + the coloring and orbitals of white.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14561 and Lmao
So do y’all think i’m not boneless but instead just fat and bloated? I have good maxilla and eye area
View attachment 1234970View attachment 1234971
@looksmaxxer234

I even measured PFL and i have same as De poot , u can even compare our PFLs and see for urself

View attachment 1234975
you have non existent zygos tbh but not boneless. your mandible length seems a little short compared to your maxilla forward growth. make sure your teeth touch very lightly in resting posture and back and neck is straight.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561 and Deleted member 12688
nah you don't but your pfl is high + your contact color halos you

this is HIGH pfl, deep set, good undereye, low scleral show and insane canthus
View attachment 1234985
also cumskins don't have good lashes 99% of the time, that is the only thing gandy is missing besides slightly thicker eyebrows for his eye area to be 100% perfect
that is why generally curry + white / nigger + white ends up creating this shit
View attachment 1234987
They get the godtier curry eyebrows and lashes + the coloring and orbitals of white.

U can even see the notification of his reply pop up cuz i recorded this shit in anticipation. I knew the response this nigga was gonna give me:blackpill:

But is he right tbh? Is my eye area actually shite??
@looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and volcelfatcel
View attachment 1234988

U can even see the notification of his reply pop up cuz i recorded this shit in anticipation. I knew the response this nigga was gonna give me:blackpill:

But is he right tbh? Is my eye area actually shite??
@looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima
ur mentalceling if u think ur eye area is bad after you got your contacts, it's decent but not striking model tier jfl.

• +1
No surprise here, I got a 9.

• Love it
how can you be religious, especially christian, and literally constantly sin??

you posted about being high, slaying, selling drugs, etc - all of which are explicitly forbidden in the bible

• +1
Reactions: CANI, thecel, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
how can you be religious, especially christian, and literally constantly sin??

you posted about being high, slaying, selling drugs, etc - all of which are explicitly forbidden in the bible
Listen bro. We all make transgressions. Mary magdalene was a prostitute, and Jesus saved her life and stood with her until the end. U think because i’m doing normal teenage activities i’m not a christian? Let’s be real if you had the opportunities i have to do all this would you do them or would you really hold off on the temptation bro? Ask yourself that.

Every day i try to improve myself but it’s not a 1 day battle. I’ve converted many people to christianity even someone that was dying so i pretty much saved his soul from eternal damnation and many of my other homies. I’ve probably studied the bible more than anyone in the forum but it’s not like that matters because what matters is that you try your hardest to be Christlike. I’m trying my hardest. Are you?

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: CANI, thecel, Looks234 and 1 other person
Listen bro. We all make transgressions. Mary magdalene was a prostitute, and Jesus saved her life and stood with her until the end. U think because i’m doing normal teenage activities i’m not a christian? Let’s be real if you had the opportunities i have to do all this would you do them or would you really hold off on the temptation bro? Ask yourself that.
Isn't that the whole test for the physical world: whether you can control your temptations despite what opportunities present themselves to you? Mary was saved (partially because she was unknowing of proper behavior to follow which isn't the case for a well read person like you), but that's not the case for anyone else living in the current timescope and especially not the excessive amount that you have been from your posts.

Also, for example, Tim Tebow was a christian with wayyyy more opportunities than you have, yet he remained true to his beliefs. If he could, why can't you? You're following the same degenerate train of logic that all the church girls who whore around then go to church to cleanse themselves do, its very hypocritical.
Every day i try to improve myself but it’s not a 1 day battle. I’ve converted many people to christianity even someone that was dying so i pretty much saved his soul from eternal damnation and many of my other homies. I’ve probably studied the bible more than anyone in the forum but it’s not like that matters because what matters is that you try your hardest to be Christlike. I’m trying my hardest. Are you?
You're right on this

but you're still shifting the goalposts onto me to try and defend your behavior. If you were truly trying to improve and redeem yourself, you wouldn't be posting on this forum bragging about your previous transgressions, but rather actually bettering yourself. As you said, studying the bible doesn't matter unless you actually follow it.

Just my opinion

• +1
Reactions: CANI and Deleted member 12688
I am pretty based according to your scale.

• +1
I am indeed based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688 and volcelfatcel
@Lmao @volcelfatcel tell me about my eye area? which things i can or should improve?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14561 and AcneScars
maxilla directly affects pfl and lips. A wide palate/maxilla makes ur pfl wider, you will never see a person with low pfl and narrow palate. Also ur bite affects lip shape and wide palate makes lips wider.
just have a wide smile bro:soy:
they said
Maxresdefault 62
Maxresdefault 62

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688 and Lmao

• +1