Are you basically 30 at 20 if ur nw2

D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
Cant be young with a really bad hairline etc.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I was told im NW2 but that its too early for transplant. My plan is microneedle like crazy for a few months, I saw that one guy who did and got great results. That + the growth hormone (some user reported improvement in skin and hair from it)

Transplant max
My brother just got his done. He is 19. Born with a nw3. If you look at baby photos he had a nw3 back then too. Some people are born with hairlines that look like they are balding. Hopefully the results turn out nicely. Hair transplants are pretty expensive procedures though.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I was told im NW2 but that its too early for transplant. My plan is microneedle like crazy for a few months, I saw that one guy who did and got great results. That + the growth hormone (some user reported improvement in skin and hair from it)
Have you always had a NW2 or did you used to have a NW1 or NW0

Some people are born with hairlines that look like they are balding.
Facts. For some reason there are quite a few foids out there who've got insanely high hairlines. It looks so fucking weird:Comfy:

Have you always had a NW2 or did you used to have a NW1 or NW0
No, but I have always looked like i have a slight receding hairline because of my early metopic suture closure (narrow forehead) It got really bad in the last year. My hypothyroidism reached a notable point I suppose

so am I right hatt ur nw2

and ur 30

Cant be young with a really bad hairline etc.
I wouldn't call NW2 a "really bad" hairline.
But yeah there are plenty of people who have naturally uneven, norwood-like hairlines.

To answer your question directly; yes, a NW2-looking hairline looks less youthful than NW1, but you can still look young with it.
Take Harry Styles, he has a clear NW2 hairline (idk whether it's due to balding or natural shape) and he's considered a prettyboy and he's very popular with teenage/young women.

Tumblr ba3c626e69d214f0d88a2873c50d2f6b 591c767e 540

At 20 alot of men already have that hairline

My brother just got his done. He is 19. Born with a nw3. If you look at baby photos he had a nw3 back then too. Some people are born with hairlines that look like they are balding. Hopefully the results turn out nicely. Hair transplants are pretty expensive procedures though.
not if u go turkey

most nords have high foreheads and v shaped hairlines, that's why the traditional scandinavian haircuts are basically reverse mullets.

I've never had a single complaint in my life about it, feel like artificially lowering it just ruins your pheno.

At 20 alot of men already have that hairline
What % of men do you think have it at this point in time after all the toxic shit we put into our bodies

19? How did he afford it

19? How did he afford it
He's in community college and it's basically free so he doesn't have to worry about that cost and the procedure was only like 6k I think and he has a year to pay it off I think.

Facts. For some reason there are quite a few foids out there who've got insanely high hairlines. It looks so fucking weird:Comfy:
Yeah I used to know a girl who had like a NW2 and it looks fine unless it's tied up then it looks a little weird

• JFL
Reactions: Jpg
He's in community college and it's basically free so he doesn't have to worry about that cost and the procedure was only like 6k I think and he has a year to pay it off I think.
oh so he's doing payments. ah that's good then. how bad is his nw just 2? wht hair texture does he have.

microneedling alone wont do shit. hop on finasteride and minox. otherwise time wsste.

• Hmm...
Reactions: mvp2v1
oh so he's doing payments. ah that's good then. how bad is his nw just 2? wht hair texture does he have.
His norwood was 3 he got screwed cause he had that hairline his whole life we've looked at old pictures from childhood. He has pretty curly hair for a white dude and it creates a lot of volume so it should look pretty good hopefully. At 16 he had a beard and with his norwood 3 he looked way older so he was able to buy drinks at the store without being carded so this is a big step in looksmaxxing to look younger for him