Sphinx
KEEP CRYING FOR HIS PENALTIES

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, GymcelDoomer, RoundHouse and 6 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10042
Cristiano Ronaldo with his son: dad, I'm tired of taking care of my  brother. Look son, 230 kg in leg extension, I'm a god, I'm hungry dad, I'm  handsome | StareCat.com

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, RoundHouse, Deleted member 8576 and 6 others
@FastBananaCEO

Peter Crouch revealed what Ronaldo would say in his new book, How To Be A Footballer , as quoted by The Daily Mail.

The former England striker penned: "Rio Ferdinand would tell us stories about how Cristiano Ronaldo would stand in front of the mirror naked, running his hand through his hair, and say, 'Wow. I'm so beautiful!'.

The other United players would try to wind him up [by saying] 'Whatever, Leo Messi is a better player than you'."

And Ronaldo's response?
"He would shrug his shoulders and smile again. 'Ah yes. But Messi does not look like this…'."

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow, ProAcktiv, Deleted member 2969 and 2 others
KEEP CRYING FOR HIS PENALTIES
View attachment 858515
Fuaaarrkkk imagine having a chadlite face, being 6'2, having 250mil insta followers and 1 billion dollars and getting to fuck gigastacy eastern european models

literally the opposite of my life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, TUSSELEIF and onnysk
Fuaaarrkkk imagine having a chadlite face, being 6'2, having 250mil insta followers and 1 billion dollars and getting to fuck gigastacy eastern european models

baby steps bro

• So Sad
Reactions: lordgandy2000
SUUUUUUUUU

Haven't really been into football that much over the last few years but he is indeed the GOAT.

We can only dream

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII