Are you even trying?

W0KESTMOTHF

W0KESTMOTHF

Kraken
Are you even trying If you are not jutting?
Are you even trying if youre not slight squinting and frowning 24/7?
Are you even trying if your not slightly making a duck face with your lips? (Keep in mind, do it slightly so people won't notice it)
Are you even trying if you're not flexing your traps 24/7?
Are you even trying if you always keep your shoulders relaxed?
Are you even trying bro?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 6403, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 1 other person
Are you even trying if you're not hard mewing 24/7?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 6695
OP is a massive faggot His dick is tinier than a newborn maggot He really thought he was being funny clever and witty But in actuality his post was just very shitty The only other thing his mouth spills out that dumb Are impossibility large quantities of nigger cum He wishes he had a woman between his knees but instead he can only jack off to dick-girl fantasies the only action he'll ever get is a one-way with his hand infact his entire birth wasn't even planned His room is full of dragon-dildos and weeaboo-merch he is even more pathetic than Anthony Birch the last time he saw a real vagina was when he was born the last time moon-man inside job his mom her cervix was torn. O look OP's mom is already knocking on my door and her gaping cunt is begging for more so before i go i want you all to have a nice day and remind everyone in this thread that op is fucking gay 'kkkay 'kkkay 'kkkay?

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7236, Lev Peshkov, Acnno and 1 other person
No

• So Sad
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
OP is a massive faggot His dick is tinier than a newborn maggot He really thought he was being funny clever and witty But in actuality his post was just very shitty The only other thing his mouth spills out that dumb Are impossibility large quantities of nigger cum He wishes he had a woman between his knees but instead he can only jack off to dick-girl fantasies the only action he'll ever get is a one-way with his hand infact his entire birth wasn't even planned His room is full of dragon-dildos and weeaboo-merch he is even more pathetic than Anthony Birch the last time he saw a real vagina was when he was born the last time moon-man inside job his mom her cervix was torn. O look OP's mom is already knocking on my door and her gaping cunt is begging for more so before i go i want you all to have a nice day and remind everyone in this thread that op is fucking gay 'kkkay 'kkkay 'kkkay?
Dn rd

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7236 and Deleted member 7866
The problem is that you'll still be a faggot long after we stop calling you one. Even after this thread dies, your faggotry will continue to exist. You're such a giant, raging faggot that thousands of years after our sun explodes and consumes our solar system, any creature human or otherwise that comes to this location in space will have a sudden urge to start sucking cock. You're such a faggot that you transcend time and space.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
The problem is that you'll still be a faggot long after we stop calling you one. Even after this thread dies, your faggotry will continue to exist. You're such a giant, raging faggot that thousands of years after our sun explodes and consumes our solar system, any creature human or otherwise that comes to this location in space will have a sudden urge to start sucking cock. You're such a faggot that you transcend time and space.
Not even a pixel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7236
what happens when you coom and you cant squint shell see your subhuman eyearea

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7236 and W0KESTMOTHF
I wish I had motivatio to try

• +1
what happens when you coom and you cant squint shell see your subhuman eyearea
What? How tf you cant coom without squinting? My face literally makes zero emotions when I coom

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7236 and Deleted member 6217
i havent walked around without flexing my shoulders and lats for 3-4 years already

• Love it
  • Love it
Not at all

• So Sad
Unironically haven't even started yet

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and W0KESTMOTHF
This thread is a gold mine