Are you gonna escape the “rat race”?

galvin8101

galvin8101

6+ PSL or death
I dont think being a middle class would be fun for me because you need to be a minimum 4+ PSL NT normie to get a family and normal job.
I cant live the normie life because of my subhuman traits, so i think the only hope in my life is escaping the rat race and becoming a millionaire, i dont know how but ill have to figure it out. We have the internet now so there is no excuse of me not getting ideas or plans. Im 15 rn so i have alot of time maybe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and mrdouchebag
You got time, but dont get too complacent, try starting a decent paying side hustle like reselling / charging for your skills like coding or sum shit, you wont make a fortune off it but at least youll get a rough idea of making your own money, working for yourself, money management etc which most people dont experience till their early twenties

• +1
Reactions: sexy and galvin8101
I'll escape it when I win the lottery.
Any day now.

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997 and Nick.Harte
State of mind>

You got time, but dont get too complacent, try starting a decent paying side hustle like reselling / charging for your skills like coding or sum shit, you wont make a fortune off it but at least youll get a rough idea of making your own money, working for yourself, money management etc which most people dont experience till their early twenties
Yea ill maybe make some game or website

• +1
Reactions: galvin8101
My only chance of escaping IS by winning the lottery or by becoming a professional soccer player in which IS doubtful

If you have found this website at the age of 15 you have a good chance of escaping the rat race so long as you spend a lot of time learning valuable skills

Figure out what you’re good at and enjoy and get really good at it, most kids your age are just wasting their time and don’t start thinking about making money until they are 21+ years old

You have a head start which is the biggest advantage

Read all the book you can about the world, history, philosophy, math, science, business, etc.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and galvin8101