Are you good at coping?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
I’m very bad at coping ngl because I tend to look at things from a negative perspective. That’s why I took the blackpill without much difficulty: 1 week on braincels and I was already blackpilled.

The downside of my incapacity of coping is that I’m very inclined to the “all or nothing “ mindset. I easily become demotivated when I get mogged, or when things aren’t going the way I expected.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Peachy, IWantToMax and 2 others
Considering I haven’t killed myself yet I probably am.

Yes, i can’t be sad too long cause i make myself laugh everytime.

i’ll be like “shit i’m sad” then i’ll be like “atleast im not 5’1” :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelsyay::feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, IWantToMax and turkproducer
Same, If I can't do something 100% or if I'm not the best at something I tend to lose all motivation and eventually end up quitting whatever it was that I was doing. All or nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
I can no longer cope

Same, If I can't do something 100% or if I'm not the best at something I tend to lose all motivation and eventually end up quitting whatever it was that I was doing. All or nothing.
Being a narcy + perfectionist sucks when your looks don’t match with your personality

• +1
Reactions: Dino Hamciaren, IWantToMax and Catawampus
Being a narcy + perfectionist sucks when your looks don’t match with your personality

• +1
Yes, i can’t be sad too long cause i make myself laugh everytime.

i’ll be like “shit i’m sad” then i’ll be like “atleast im not 5’1” :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelsyay::feelsyay:
u seem like u take things quite lightly

I’m very bad at coping ngl because I tend to look at things from a negative perspective. That’s why I took the blackpill without much difficulty: 1 week on braincels and I was already blackpilled.

The downside of my incapacity of coping is that I’m very inclined to the “all or nothing “ mindset. I easily become demotivated when I get mogged, or when things aren’t going the way I expected.
I'm exactly like you. BLACKPILLED since I was 15
Quitting is not something we do

• So Sad
very bad but good enaugh to stay alive

• +1

Same here

• +1