Are you good at playing sports?

ChadOrDeath

ChadOrDeath

Most valuable AM in Transfermarkt
And if so, in which ones? I personally think that besides being good at a sport is a great way to cope, In most cases, it is a mogger trait and even more when you gain status from it (Not talking about taking it professionally)

For example, Football is extremely popular in the world, and in my country it is the most practiced/mainstream sport among the population, Being good at it is a big sign of status/respect in the common social circle, I used to practice it since I was a kid before being a swimmer, but then i found it boring, It was like that until I turned like 15 - 16 years old, But I sucked lol, I started to be known as a pain in the ass due to my goofy ahh mistakes and shitty performances, And believe me, Having this reputation/status is socially a gigafailo, You feel like the "sports incel".

Luckily for me, The more i kept playing/gaining experience, the better I got at it, I was no longer known or treated as a foul, and instead I was being respected cuz I started having good games and performances (In the interclass games of my school, and wagers that we did between random street/friend teams)

Inb4:
Incel trait: Being ass performing in sports/having no athleticism (Being chosen last in PE school games)
Chad trait: Being a skillful person when playing sports, Known as the "pro" football striker that has an average ratio of 10 goals per game

• +1
Reactions: h111
yes, been playing football since my childhood

nope I have no talents. I’m a waste of space and oxygen. A useless sack of shit and flesh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: h111 and ChadOrDeath
I’m shit at ball sports however I’m an above average grappler and want to start mauy thai. To be honest though im athletic but more so strength oriented then endurance 🤣🤣

yes i could have gone pro ngl, but got study cucked, i had the connections and everything :feelsrope: