Are you guys afraid of your parents seeing you as a disappointment?

House Lannister

House Lannister

Eva I loved you
Title

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Homunculus
Nope, dont give a fuck what they think
They're soy christian cuckolds while i'm a high T muslim badboy

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and House Lannister
They didnt achieve anything either tbh.

The pain of the middle class

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
  • +1
They didnt achieve anything either tbh.

The pain of the middle class
My father built up so much shit despite being from a family that’s lazy af. It is on me to make sure I outperform him and I have a younger bro who will probably be mogger so I need to stay ahead of him

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 14693
If you think my parents would see me as a disappointment, you don’t know my parents 😅 This question doesn’t apply to everyone
What does this mean bro

• +1
Reactions: Bipedal Dog
What does this mean bro
I don’t want to use disrespectful language to my parents. But they are very nice, high trust people. Especially my dad. They are not “high T” and successful in anyway. (Which is a good thing)

• Woah
I don’t want to use disrespectful language to my parents. But they are very nice, high trust people. Especially my dad. They are not “high T” and successful in anyway. (Which is a good thing)
They also accept LGBTQ. So I don’t think they would have it in them to think I’m a disappointment.

This is more of a question to people with tough/immigrant parents

• +1
They also accept LGBTQ. So I don’t think they would have it in them to think I’m a disappointment.

This is more of a question to people with tough/immigrant parents
Yeah true white parents are chill. My family is probably on the calmest side of ethnic parents. If I wanted to they’d probably let me rot on their money but I don’t want to feel like a loser. My other ethnic friends legit have been through PTSD inducing events from their parents

• +1
Reactions: R@m@ and Bipedal Dog
Yeah true white parents are chill. My family is probably on the calmest side of ethnic parents. If I wanted to they’d probably let me rot on their money but I don’t want to feel like a loser. My other ethnic friends legit have been through PTSD inducing events from their parents
I think my parents are on the softest side of white parents tbh 😂

• +1
Yes but they are also dissapointments in my eyes. They actively fucked up my life.

We finally discuss these things though and it has started to get better.

• +1
Yes but they are also dissapointments in my eyes. They actively fucked up my life.

We finally discuss these things though and it has started to get better.
They fucked my life up as well deadass but they say there’s nothing that can be done and I should look forward

• +1
Reactions: Homunculus
They fucked my life up as well deadass but they say there’s nothing that can be done and I should look forward
At least they admit it bhai mines still deny everything and gaslight me. Based if they help you look forward ngl.

• So Sad
No, I don't care about disappointing them. I only care about disappointing myself and not living up to my own fullest potential. My principles and goals differ so much from theirs anyway that just by acting however comes naturally to me I already disappointed them in certain ways (i.e they're practicing christians that want me to settle down with a nice church girl asap, whereas I just wanna build status, looks and money and use girls haphazardly for the next few years)

• +1
They already see me as a disappointment

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston, HTN_Mentalcel and House Lannister
My father was a dissapointment. 5'4" turbomanlet MTN facially at best.

My mother was a MTB who was ran through by multiple men until she settled with her betabuxx @ 43

:lul::lul:

• So Sad
my father takes pictures of my physique at work and sends them to my mother.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: House Lannister and Racky

My mother was a MTB who was ran through by multiple men until she settled with her betabuxx @ 43

Did ur mom give birth to you at 43 wtf

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Nope. Indifferent.

no im lucky to have perfect family who loves eachother and supports

• +1
They already probably do, but I put her on the backfoot by attacking her first and calling her an ugly whore that ruined my life so she doesn't bitch at me cause she knows it's true.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and House Lannister
Why though i thought you were canary wharfmaxxed?

That's not enough for them, they always want more. Get a gf, get into shape, do this, do that

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston and HTN_Mentalcel
That's not enough for them, they always want more. Get a gf, get into shape, do this, do that
Yeah bro slavshit parents are the same, no way slavs are white @MoggerGaston :lul:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and ascension
  • So Sad
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Do you just cut contact or what do you do?

my father takes pictures of my physique at work and sends them to my mother.
easy privileged white person life

I did when they cared about me

nope, already financially mog them

Damn, that's sucks man.