Are you guys pro-choice on assisted suicide/euthanasia?

Which one

• Pro-choice

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Suicide/Euthanasia shouldn't be practiced ever.

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Only for those with severe disabilities

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Other ( Elaborate below )

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
n9wiff

n9wiff

Luminary
Should ending your own life, as an adult be a choice? I mean, it already is. You could always jump out of a building, crash you car or a shoot yourself in the head anytime you want. The only difference is that it's a shitty and undignified way to go out. With assisted you can plan out the date and have a schedule.

Euthanasia can also be used when someone with a severe disability doesn't want to live anymore etc.

@cromagnon @cavy @BrutalMogger

• +1
Reactions: cavy, Kroker, GabachoCopium and 2 others
Only for those with severe disabilities or EXTREME mental issues. If someone has depression or trauma that shouldn’t be a justification for them to be able to kill themselves with the help of the government

• +1
Reactions: cavy, GabachoCopium, BrutalMogger and 3 others

Mirin, .org is finally on the same page; for once.​

• Pro-choice​

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Suicide/Euthanasia shouldn't be practiced ever.​

• Only for those with severe disabilities​

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Other ( Elaborate below )​

• Total voters 5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger, Imretarded? and n9wiff

• Pro-choice​

• Total voters 5
Cope, wait until the burgercels wake up

• JFL
Reactions: Kroker, BrutalMogger and Gengar
Everyone has the right to commit suicide, whatever the reason. Safe and painless suicide makes the most sense, rather than being forced to commit suicide through inappropriate ways.

Of course, there should be a period of 2 weeks to 1 month between the application for a suicide order and the procedure so that people do not commit suicide for simple reasons.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, BrutalMogger, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others
I want it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger, geenk worg, irkkedmulatto and 1 other person
jfl just be a man and die from a steroid heart attack or blow your brains out, all this sissy liberal "assisted suicide" bullshit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger, Suns9999 and Imretarded?
jfl just be a man and die from a steroid heart attack or blow your brains out, all this sissy liberal "assisted suicide" bullshit
You can always do that

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
cant have guns here, jumping is probably my only option

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and n9wiff

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Deleted member 78221
Only for those with severe disabilities or EXTREME mental issues. If someone has depression or trauma that shouldn’t be a justification for them to be able to kill themselves with the help of the government

• Pro-choice​

• Total voters 5
If i was a balding oldcel with a melting brain, I'd choose to die too

look at this nigga
IMG 7706

He prolly forgot he signed papers to kill himself.

They shouldn't make it assisted for healthy people so they have to put in the effort to rope, so them researching how to do it will get them thinking if they really want to do it.

Don't make it illegal, their body, their choice

• JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger, n9wiff, Snowskinned and 1 other person
IMO, most of the people who want to kill themselves are not a great addition to society

Unsure about spending gov's money on them tho. I feel like it should cost money, but be legal

• +1
They shouldn't make it assisted for healthy people so they have to put in the effort to rope, so them researching how to do it will get them thinking if they really want to do it.
what if they're 100% sure and don't want a painful method

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Imretarded?
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Deleted member 78221
I believe the government should give free PAS for people with severe mental or physical disabilities. for anyone else, it's a choice anyways.

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger, borntosuffer and n9wiff
Unsure about spending gov's money on them tho. I feel like it should cost money, but be legal
Most countries healthcare is free, so it's under that.

If you are healthy then you must pay partial fees for the procedure

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Snowskinned
Most countries healthcare is free, so it's under that.

If you are healthy then you must pay partial fees for the procedure
Ye, thought the same. Killing people with disabilities is cheaper than giving them money their whole lives

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?
first of all, i would sincerely like to get the bump out of the way so
BUMP

• Love it
Reactions: n9wiff
NOW

• Love it
I AM INFACT PRO CHOICE ON THE TOPIC OF THE CONTROVERSIAL EUTHANASIA.

why?

because of tyrone​

Tyrone causes a great amount of agony on the common population because of the high PSL he possesses. Tyrone set the bar so high that a average man cannot get even close to his echelons . THIS CORRELEATES TO WOMEN ASWEL. AKA HYPERGAMY .

this just sends a normie to the catacombs that is .org as he cannot get into a romantic relationship, because of the women's high standards set by tyrone.

the solution is as meeks said, "never get up" which can be metaphorical for death.

now euthanasia provides a safe way to pass away to gandy heaven, free of tyrone's felonies, free of PSL, free of @kaligula567 schizo ramblings.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: kaligula567 and n9wiff
Should ending your own life, as an adult be a choice? I mean, it already is. You could always jump out of a building, crash you car or a shoot yourself in the head anytime you want. The only difference is that it's a shitty and undignified way to go out. With assisted you can plan out the date and have a schedule.

Euthanasia can also be used when someone with a severe disability doesn't want to live anymore etc.

@cromagnon @cavy @BrutalMogger

i request assisted niggafying where they turn us to bbc slayers

• JFL
I AM INFACT PRO CHOICE ON THE TOPIC OF THE CONTROVERSIAL EUTHANASIA.

why?

because of tyrone​

Tyrone causes a great amount of agony on the common population because of the high PSL he possesses. Tyrone set the bar so high that a average man cannot get even close to his echelons . THIS CORRELEATES TO WOMEN ASWEL. AKA HYPERGAMY .

this just sends a normie to the catacombs that is .org as he cannot get into a romantic relationship, because of the women's high standards set by tyrone.

the solution is as meeks said, "never get up" which can be metaphorical for death.

now euthanasia provides a safe way to pass away to gandy heaven, free of tyrone's felonies, free of PSL, free of @kaligula567 schizo ramblings.
Never get up, always back down

• JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger