Vote

• Yes

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 86159

No one man should have all that power. . .
Just V

• +1
Reactions: PiwoTesco
Haven't touched a girl in 2 years and 2 years ago I kissed a girl nothing more so I forgot how it feels but i remember it felt nice

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 86159
yea... :(

and i heavily blame myself for it, im average with a good physique, i just never talk to women, i blame myself for the fact that my oneitis recently got together with a subhuman lanky cuck, just because i never approached her

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
yes....

• So Sad
Reactions: dbva
just Virgin

• +1
Yes, I’m a KHHV, and will also die as a KHHV

• So Sad
yea... :(

and i heavily blame myself for it, im average with a good physique, i just never talk to women, i blame myself for the fact that my oneitis recently got together with a subhuman lanky cuck, just because i never approached her
Yeah but what if u go talk to her and she rejects u, if something like that happened to me I would be on suicide watch jfl

Yeah but what if u go talk to her and she rejects u, if something like that happened to me I would be on suicide watch jfl
id actually prefer that over not knowing what would happen, id prefer to go up to a girl and get rejected rather than just sitting and watching and dreaming of what would happen if i got a yes

tbh its worse to see a girl you like get together with a person that looks worse than you, super brutal

just v 😢

• Woah
id actually prefer that over not knowing what would happen, id prefer to go up to a girl and get rejected rather than just sitting and watching and dreaming of what would happen if i got a yes

tbh its worse to see a girl you like get together with a person that looks worse than you, super brutal
True seeing my subhuman friends with gfs while I’m khhv makes me wanna rope it’s a brutal nt pill

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and dbva
Yes, I regained my khhv status ever since I joined this site.

• JFL
No I’m KHV. Hugging means nothing

• +1