Are you more attractive than you think or less attractive than you think?

Bartenderofnashv

Bartenderofnashv

eyes are law
Genuine question that i keep thinking abt. like when u look in the mirror are u more or less attractive than what your mind tells you?

slightly less probably, been narcy af lately

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, smoth and itsbegincell
Depends on the time of day
3am mirror fleshsuit mogs the morning bloat lord

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, T50 Mogger and Lonenely sigma
If you think you're ugly but some foids still get interested in you, you're probably not that ugly

If you think you're htn but the last time you touched a foid was 8 years ago you're probably subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Zonar, chadintraining, Allornothing and 4 others
Never trust a phone front camera. How women treat you IRL matters the most.

A lot of cameras blur and distort features even on good looking people. The focal length of a lens can also make your head appear a weird shape that people don't see in real life.

All it takes to get 'subhuman' selfies compared to your mirror image, is the horrible post-pic software on iPhone 8- iPhone 13 (fixed in 14 onwards) that makes your skin appear red and doesn't show the contours of your facial skin properly.

The post processing algorithm is apparently trained the same way as the Faceapp AI: It thinks photos with tanned or reddish undertones are more attractive (rated by other human users?), so it applies it to every snapshot you take so customers don't see their real skin tone.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, lightskinbengali, EggKing and 4 others
The question is straightforward, but you will not get any straight answers

Never trust a phone front camera. How women treat you IRL matters the most.

A lot of cameras blur and distort features even on good looking people. The focal length of a lens can also make your head appear a weird shape that people don't see in real life.

All it takes to get 'subhuman' selfies compared to your mirror image, is the horrible post-pic software on iPhone 8- iPhone 13 (fixed in 14 onwards) that makes your skin appear red and doesn't show the contours of your facial skin properly.

The post processing algorithm is apparently trained the same way as the Faceapp AI: It thinks photos with tanned or reddish undertones are more attractive (rated by other human users?), so it applies it to every snapshot you take so customers don't see their real skin tone.
what does it mean when people who photograph you say "you have a great photogenic face for modelling" or "you look like one of those models from the 90s"

Was told this

I don't know but I hate myself

• +1
Reactions: Niksy, Clown Show, T50 Mogger and 2 others
what does it mean when people who photograph you say "you have a great photogenic face for modelling" or "you look like one of those models from the 90s"

Was told this
You have little to no asymmetries, such as people like (young) diCaprio or Cruise.

Some people look vastly better IRL than photos and they aren't photogenic.

But the one thing that unites all truly GL people is that they are always photogenic. They look good both in candid selfies and IRL.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Xangsane
Genuine question that i keep thinking abt. like when u look in the mirror are u more or less attractive than what your mind tells you?
You are more attractive objectively to other people, the pimple you notice they dont. But if you think you are the most attractive person in the world you are probably nto

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
You have little to no asymmetries, such as people like (young) diCaprio or Cruise.

Some people look vastly better IRL than photos and they aren't photogenic.

But the one thing that unites all truly GL people is that they are always photogenic. They look good both in candid selfies and IRL.
Thank you so much. One of the photographers talked about my bone structure and that I had good hair
In terms of this what archetype would I be and what would my rating be in terms of implication?

Was told this

i once accidentaly saw myself from the side in a mirror that reflected other mirror, i was legit in awe and said to myself in the head "what an insane mogger" and it took me like 4 seconds to realize it was me

I look ugly on my front camera but women give me compliments and are nice to me so I guess I'm not so bad

When a talk to someone about looks (mostly blue/redpilled normies) people usually say I'm something like 8/10, one guy even said I should be a singer in some musical group like Cobain or Zayn Malik do. But I don't really feel myself as something special, and also I look way to fem in my opinion. Can you rate me in PM by the way?

When a talk to someone about looks (mostly blue/redpilled normies) people usually say I'm something like 8/10, one guy even said I should be a singer in some musical group like Cobain or Zayn Malik do. But I don't really feel myself as something special, and also I look way to fem in my opinion. Can you rate me in PM by the way?
relatable as shit. everyone keeps telling me im attractive and and they rate me like an ez 9/10 and i understand i got a top tier jawline. 6'1 at 16 .. but i just dont feel attractive. maybe coz im used to see myself idk man

I would say about spot on now

In early 2023 I was more attractive than percieved by myself

In 2022 I was less attractive than percieved by myself

I always thought I was ugly but then how come I get matches on tinder and had multiple dates in real life when I approached girls, so I must have been wrong

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
I always thought I was ugly but then how come I get matches on tinder and had multiple dates in real life when I approached girls, so I must have been wrong
Girls standards are probably just lower than you think. Like you look good but you think women will think you're ugly.

sometimes i look at myself and few great and other times i’m too busy comparing myself to other ppl to feel good about my looks. but overall i’m pretty average

Prolly less ugly, mentalceldom is a bitch but maybe im just lying to myself