Are you nice in real life?

xz90

xz90

Banned
Few examples:
When you go through a door and a subhuman tries to sneak in behind you, do you keep it open for them or let it smash in their face?
When you are in store and a shortcel wants you to pick up an item from the top shelf, do you help him?
When you are taking a shit in the public bathroom and ethnic in next stall ask you for paper because his is ended. do you give him more paper?

what do you do in this situations?

No.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
I am nice to those who are nice to me.

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy, Nibba, fobos and 11 others
even if they are subhuman?
what about ethnic?

Dude what kind of bastard subhuman superficial cunt are you. I would stab you in the head if I'd go ER. Why you treat people different by their looks or ethnicity. KYS. You aren't different than those people that tried to bully me in HS or the girls that would make fun of my looks.

6aac360be7cc76c9dadc4ab6b74d1c4a.png

images

1430203001_a04d1d721e_b.jpg

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOUFUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOUFUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOUFUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOUFUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOUFUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, ZyzzReincarnate, badromance and 3 others
Dude what kind of bastard subhuman superficial cunt are you. I would stab you in the head if I'd go ER. Why you treat people different by their looks or ethnicity. KYS. You aren't different than those people that tried to bully me in HS or the girls that would make fun of my looks.

6aac360be7cc76c9dadc4ab6b74d1c4a.png

images

1430203001_a04d1d721e_b.jpg

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOUFUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOUFUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOUFUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOUFUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOUFUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
jfl at treating those in the same position as you badly while worshiping those that shit on you. What kind of cuck shit is this.

• +1
Reactions: xz90
Savagecel

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
i dont hate ethnic or subhuman. i was asking if you do @theropeking @The Dude Abides

i dont hate ethnic or subhuman. i was asking if you do @theropeking @The Dude Abides
ya, It sounded like you didn't but were wondering what the forum thought, since the black pill has probably changed your view on a lot of shit already. You can be courteous without acting weak. Just don't overdo it.

• +1
Yes to all three

No I'm not gay

• +1
no i am an asshole and bully people irl

• +1
The more subhuman, the more nice i am. If it's a stacy or a chad i usually ignore them.

The more subhuman, the more nice i am. If it's a stacy or a chad i usually ignore them.
I ignore all females i give up until 2025

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs and androidcel
i go out of my way to be an asshole to women. ill slam doors on them, shoulder check them. there's this nice unisex toilet that most of the foids use on the science wing. whenever i need to take a huge, stinky shit, i make sure to go there and i dont flush.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, kobecel, dogtown and 2 others
Yes I am and I regret it sometimes

i go out of my way to be an asshole to women. ill slam doors on them, shoulder check them. there's this nice unisex toilet that most of the foids use on the science wing. whenever i need to take a huge, stinky shit, i make sure to go there and i dont flush.
herocel

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, kobecel, dogtown and 1 other person
Im nicer to uglier guys

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
I'm civil to strangers in real life.

• +1