• I donโ€™t know

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
I mean not only without friends but also without girlfriend

At least i have real friends.

ofc i don't need anyone else, i love myself enough

Its not like I have a choice. I was born in the black pill, molded by it.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
It's not up to me.

Whoever says 'yes' is coping hard

Well being alone is nice bcoz you have so much free time but watching movies alone is far worse, gf makes life easier= easier food, better movies, better than masturbation yet im not gonna bang sub psl5 girls, fuck that shit

• +1
being alone makes me feel like utter shit, i want to be around people 24/7 but my anxiety and lack of social skills is hindering me so I spend most of my time on forums or messengers

being alone makes me feel like utter shit, i want to be around people 24/7 but my anxiety and lack of social skills is hindering me so I spend most of my time on forums or messengers
I donโ€™t feel like being around lots of people, but I do desire having a cute gf with whom I can share good moments in life and have great sex

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 206
I donโ€™t feel like being around lots of people, but I do desire having a cute gf with whom I can share good moments in life and have great sex
i guess everyone has that desire (if not coping)

dying alone is one of my biggest fears btw tbh ngl ded srs jfl

• +1
Naturally we want to be around people. The ability to be alone is a positive one. It means you can leave toxic situations with other people because you have no fear of loss.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
No, my heart has broken

I say yes atm since I've gone through all of hs like that and had no issues but I'd probably rope within a few years with no friends tbh

• So Sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back