Are you ok?

V

VLX

Iron
I don't know, I just wanted to ask. People here are really angry and negative n stuff just wanted to check in. I believe in you. Good luck with whatever you are doing! :feelsokman:

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Bars, moreroidsmoredates, jué and 13 others
Shut the fuck up faggot

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: rand anon, WeiWei, twojei and 4 others
I don't know, I just wanted to ask. People here are really angry and negative n stuff just wanted to check in. I believe in you. Good luck with whatever you are doing! :feelsokman:
No, but I wish you so

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, twojei and zurzolo
where do u think you are?

• +1
Reactions: twojei and zurzolo
We are ok, but we are also exhausted, demoralized, depressed and suppressed by modern society and its endless demands.

We feel like we are inside a universe that will implode onto us if we stop fighting against the struggles. Given these conditions, it's totally normal for us to be angry and negative.

We are not loved. Will never be loved.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, greywind, apocalypse and 8 others
No

• +1
Reactions: twojei and zurzolo
where do u think you are?
i know people don't really talk like this and think it's retarded, but it doesn't hurt me in any way to ask and maybe it could help someone.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
i know people don't really talk like this and think it's retarded, but it doesn't hurt me in any way to ask and maybe it could help someone.
we DO talk like that, this is an equivalent of a crack ally way of the internet.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
No im rich kid with issues lots of issues..

• JFL
Reactions: VLX
the past is in the past but it corrodes me from time to time
you can't improve if you don't cut it off and move on. it's like getting stabbed, bleeding out and being sad about how you got stabbed and are now bleeding instead of patching yourself up and calling for help.

you will continue bleeding out until you either give up and die or patch up the hole and move on. you choose bro.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
you can't improve if you don't cut it off and move on. it's like getting stabbed, bleeding out and being sad about how you got stabbed and are now bleeding instead of patching yourself up and calling for help.

you will continue bleeding out until you either give up and die or patch up the hole and move on. you choose bro.
I know, but I appreciate the advice

• +1
Reactions: VLX
the past is in the past but it corrodes me from time to time
Being sad about the past means screwing your present and your future, just live bro

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Being sad about the past means screwing your present and your future, just live bro
It's not that I am sad, but that's how it goes. You're right

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: maarda
no but i pretend to be okay

• So Sad
Reactions: maarda
We are ok, but we are also exhausted, demoralized, depressed and suppressed by modern society and its endless demands.

We feel like we are inside a universe that will implode onto us if we stop fighting against the struggles. Given these conditions, it's totally normal for us to be angry and negative.
preach king

thug it out one day at a time. Will ascend and get mentally ill or death. In honour of @Schery6. Dm are open if anybody feeling mentally burdened or shi like that. You never onow when its too late to save a bhai:Comfy:❤️

NOOO I WANNA DIE AHHH WHY AM I SO HIGH INHIB TO DO IT