Are you oldcels tanning body in summer?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I will use sunscreen for my face. Should i get my body tanned or use sunscreen? How serious is aged skin on body?

Look at that alpha m guy on youtube. His arms are all wrinkly and shit. Would be pretty fucking creepy to have a young face but wrinkly bodyskin.
Dont ever tan without melanotan. Also get some body gel something aloe vera based to stimulate collagen production after you were out tanning. Maybe you find other alternatives for body skin that are also cheap, because using vitamin c or retin a is dumb money wise in that amounts and retin a is toxic. Maybe mix your own Bakuchiol in olive oil or idk.

• +1
Reactions: Gandy
Look at that alpha m guy on youtube. His arms are all wrinkly and shit. Would be pretty fucking creepy to have a young face but wrinkly bodyskin.
Dont ever tan without melanotan. Also get some body gel something aloe vera based to stimulate collagen production after you were out tanning. Maybe you find other alternatives for body skin that are also cheap, because using vitamin c or retin a is dumb money wise in that amounts and retin a is toxic. Maybe mix your own Bakuchiol in olive oil or idk.
This. If you care at all about preserving looks, youth and collagen, only tan using Melanotan I or II, or use self-bronzers / spray tans.

Sitting in the sun just with suncream on will give you that awful leathery look in the long run.

Tanned skin in general looks infinitely better than pale skin for white men though. It is a considerable SMV boost even for an average looking face/body.

If you are a white or hispanic male who is naturally pale, you will get a decent SMV boost from a light to medium tan.

A tan does not benefit some ethnicities obviously, such as indians.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055