Title

• Total voters
The False Prophet

The False Prophet

Banned
0029492492 25

• +1
Reactions: Slavusz
Nearly there, I've been researching Demons and I think I'll work with Orias this weekend, for my first time doing any ritual. The only thing turning me off from the LHP is all the lgbtq stuff and deeply moral people. There's a lot of practioners who abuse drugs and seem mentally unstable too, it's pretty discouraging to new people interested in magick when most of the practioners look and act like schizophrenics with gender dysphoria.

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet
Nearly there, I've been researching Demons and I think I'll work with Orias this weekend, for my first time doing any ritual. The only thing turning me off from the LHP is all the lgbtq stuff and deeply moral people. There's a lot of practioners who abuse drugs and seem mentally unstable too, it's pretty discouraging to new people interested in magick when most of the practioners look and act like schizophrenics with gender dysphoria.
because that's what it is lol. people who talk about "magick" are basket cases who toasted their brains on substance and use this shit as a way to feel superior or to self rationalize the junk their brains are telling them. I've met these people IRL (idk if you actually have) and they are not the sort of people you want to spend any time with. they also seldom want the best for you.

want real results? i'd recommend a good shrink who actually understands CPTSD (the same place the junk i mentioned above comes from) and then hold yourself accountable for not letting your life become run/destroyed by trauma energy.

Last edited:
The only thing turning me off from the LHP is all the lgbtq stuff and deeply moral people.
I know what you mean about reddit demolotry. Those guys are hug moral fags.

Not all LHP practitioners are lame
Screenshot 20240521 021452
0 3R8TzZ5FZHWn632G

• +1
Reactions: Slavusz
because that's what it is lol. people who talk about "magick" are basket cases who toasted their brains on substance and use this shit as a way to feel superior or to self rationalize the junk their brains are telling them. I've met these people IRL (idk if you actually have) and they are not the sort of people you want to spend any time with. they also seldom want the best for you.

want real results? i'd recommend a good shrink who actually understands CPTSD (the same place the junk i mentioned above comes from) and then hold yourself accountable for not letting your life become run/destroyed by trauma energy.
I didn't make this thread to have it contaminated by some atheist. Stop interfering