Are you primarily attracted to women with your flaws as their strengths?

normie_joe

normie_joe

You crack me up little buddy.
I have a shit chin/recessed jaw, so the women I find attractive all have mogger chins and jaws.

Zombodroid 25062023062421

Now things like ramus I don't give a shit, because mine is already fine. This woman is attractive despite having a short ramus.

Picsart 23 06 25 18 27 04 100

I think it's def a subconscious thing to make up for what we lack.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, angelo, Av0nr and 3 others
Screenshot 2023 06 25 at 93038 PM

who is this?

also youre overthinking it. the features we lack make us incel for a reason. logically the presence of the features makes you attractive... that's why you find these women attractive... cause they have attractive features..

no subconscious garbage over-psychoanalysis

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, datboijj, Bitchwhipper2 and 1 other person
i just want a stacy that can bring future chads to this world

View attachment 2281235

who is this?

also youre overthinking it. the features we lack make us incel for a reason. logically the presence of the features makes you attractive... that's why you find these women attractive... cause they have attractive features..

no subconscious garbage over-psychoanalysis

It's not "garbage over psychoanalysis" JFL

This girl everyone would say has a death tier eye area.

Picsart 23 06 22 22 14 44 278

Yet since my eye area looks fine, it doesn't bother me and I still find her attractive. Almost all users with a bad eye area will find her repulsive, because she also has the same flaw.

It's why midget women are the most vocal about wanting tall men.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 24712
I have a shit chin/recessed jaw, so the women I find attractive all have mogger chins and jaws.

View attachment 2281229

Now things like ramus I don't give a shit, because mine is already fine. This woman is attractive despite having a short ramus.

View attachment 2281232

Yes.

My type are the girls with very feminine yet VERY big, round zygos. I am not talking manly looking ones, I am talking round and soft, cute ones.

Other than that I like well projected, pointy and tall feminine chin.

I always wonder, because these things are clearly dimorphic, would they even pass on to my kid if the kid was a boy?

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
This is why chad dumpster dives

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and normie_joe
Screenshot 2023 06 25 at 94331 PM

is this the most attractive one of the bunch?

Yes.

My type are the girls with very feminine yet VERY big, round zygos. I am not talking manly looking ones, I am talking round and soft, cute ones.

Other than that I like well projected, pointy and tall feminine chin.

I always wonder, because these things are clearly dimorphic, would they even pass on to my kid if the kid was a boy?
give an example of this woman or show one

I saw, absolute mogger result.
If this girl had slightly wider cheekbones, she would be my type completely
C88487a2dc872dcf86e2b8e367bcb793

I like NCT for women too. I have a NCT myself and it cucks me hard but I just can't make myself attracted to those hunter-eye blue-eyed girls, despite being blue-eyed myself. They look too masculine and tranny like

• +1
Reactions: angelo

View attachment 2281237

Yet since my eye area looks fine, it doesn't bother me and I still find her attractive. Almost all users with a bad eye area will find her repulsive, because she also has the same flaw.

btw i have a good eye area and she is repulsive to me

her eyes arent pretty although i wouldnt stay fixated on that. i find her overall repulsive. her lips are ugly, her harmony is ugly, her eyes are ugly, her facial shape and jaw is ugly, everything is ugly

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: angelo and normie_joe
Yea I do actually

Yes, as a shitskinned Dravidian I’m primarily attracted to Nordic foids :feelsokman::Comfy::Comfy:

just did, imagine her with wider cheekbones
but do you have an actual girl? where I don't have to imagine to get the picture

surely there's someone right

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Yes, as a shitskinned Dravidian I’m primarily attracted to Nordic foids :feelsokman::Comfy::Comfy:
I think this is why so many Indians and Pakistani fucknig love buttery smooth, fair skinned asian women

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
but do you have an actual girl? where I don't have to imagine to get the picture

surely there's someone right
Polish 20230626 035817882

Saw many good looking ones irl, too lazy to browse internet jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Everyone is saying "attractive will be attractive", and it's not exactly wrong. But preferences are formed through media, that's why so many zoomers have a goth girl preference - because they grew up with 2000s cartoons. Not all Chads and Stacies look the same, some will have different phenos and styles.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Yes, I want a foid with a wide, short forward grown face, wide gonians and a round skull

View attachment 2281229

View attachment 2281232

Yes I like girls with a bit long and sharp nose

yes, my main flaws are recessed chin and wide ugly nose... the things i find most attractive on girls is a nice projected chin and a small point nose. i also have mogger eyes, eyebrows and zygos, and i never care for them in a girl.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
If you have a shit chin you will think about it more, therefore you will notice women with good chins more which is why you feel more attracted to them

View attachment 2281237

rip to your future kids i've seen enough examples to know that one parent with good eye area can't save anything