Are you ready for war?

SuperDavidGangbang

SuperDavidGangbang

Males compete, Females select
When is the war in Europe starting with the sandniggers?

When is the war in Europe starting with the sandniggers?
If you have to ask if someone is ready for war, you don't understand real war, my son. Forget everything you think you know about it, because it's all misguided.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, n9wiff, Eriot Lodger and 1 other person
Jfl if you think Europeans are gonna “uprise” it’s over for Europeans, a war started without whites even knowing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, HTN_Mentalcel, butterworld and 2 others
If you have to ask if someone is ready for war, you don't understand real war, my son. Forget everything you think you know about it, because it's all misguided.
That's not my point buddy boyo.

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Jfl if you think Europeans are gonna “uprise” it’s over for Europeans, a war started without whites even knowing
If that's the case, it's fucking orge.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Explain the point you want to make.
We have seen countless reports and cases where immigrants commit a variety of crimes accors Europe. Aren't the local Europeans gonna do something about this? Why are Whites so weak agianst the mighty immigrants??

Realistically I'm not getting drafted and even so, hypothetically, I would never submit to a draft since I don't get any of the benefits of being a hardworking gentleman in today's society. A job, family, friends, sex, respect; none of it is afforded to me so in turn I have no sense of moral responsibility.

Sorry if I worded that badly, but you get the gist.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Despicable and Deleted member 51576
  • +1
Reactions: SuperDavidGangbang
i mean i do live in africa so its unlikely a war is happening here but im always ready to get drafted tbh i need something in my life

We have seen countless reports and cases where immigrants commit a variety of crimes accors Europe. Aren't the local Europeans gonna do something about this? Why are Whites so weak agianst the mighty immigrants??
Whites carry the guilt of their forefathers, and the West, as you once knew it, is long gone. If you're hoping for a new golden age, you're mistaken. Power is shifting to upcoming nations, and the West has fallen into decadence due to atheism. If I were a 'white European,' I'd be more concerned about the spread of LGBTQ and degeneracy rather than ethnics. Ethnics may cause financial problems, but they don't undermine family values. First, fix the foundational pillars of society before focussing on secondary problems. Whites have made the mistake of targeting and blaming others instead of recognizing the true issue, godlessness. Fate grants a nation only one chance to harness and build momentum on power before passing it to another nation, and the West has squandered its chance.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Madridista, 8uAte and SuperDavidGangbang
Muhh white race jews are gonna be the only race left, everyone is gonna be mixed tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff, IndraBC and <6PSLcel
tbh asia is first to go 0.7 reproduction rate and their getting bleached by BWC, inceldom rate is like 50-60 percent in japan. Fucking over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff, IndraBC, Bonecel01 and 1 other person
Whites carry the guilt of their forefathers, and the West, as you once knew it, is long gone. If you're hoping for a new golden age, you're mistaken. Power is shifting to upcoming nations, and the West has fallen into decadence due to atheism. If I were a 'white European,' I'd be more concerned about the spread of LGBTQ and degeneracy rather than ethnics. Ethnics may cause financial problems, but they don't undermine family values. First, fix the foundational pillars of society before focussing on secondary problems. Whites have made the mistake of targeting and blaming others instead of recognizing the true issue, godlessness. Fate grants a nation only one chance to harness and build momentum on power before passing it to another nation, and the West has squandered its chance.
Seems to be true..
Everything seems to be hopeless for the future of Europe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and emeraldglass
This is me and I am ready to kill all the muslims on the forums with my gun

Attachments

• f6fc322791df4371be3648e6426a7cb4.mov
    2.5 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
I remember I was in Berlin once. Holy fuck! What a shithole it is! Weed, niggers, pink hair, trash EVERYWHERE. It really reminds me of the movie, "The crowded room". It gives the same "dirty" vibes.

• So Sad
This is me and I am ready to kill all the muslims on the forums with my gun
You will be raped by Abdul the moment you reload your gun. Keep coping buddy, it's over.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • JFL
I will never fight for any nation and in any war. I am an anti-war hardliner.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and n9wiff
  • So Sad
Reactions: n9wiff and Ultimate SUbhuman
I guess the solution is to just move out of Europe 🤷‍♀️

• JFL
  • JFL
jewish parasitism
I work and pay taxes to the government and am a law abiding citizen. This is not parasitism.

What I will never do is give my life for any piece of land. Nothing is worth my life. There is no amount of money you can pay me to go to war and there is no draft that you can implement to force me to go to war. I will flee

I will not die for any country.

• +1
I work and pay taxes to the government and am a law abiding citizen. This is not parasitism.

What I will never do is give my life for any piece of land. Nothing is worth my life. There is no amount of money you can pay me to go to war and there is no draft that you can implement to force me to go to war. I will flee

Most sane take.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576 and HTN_Mentalcel

Be a parasite if you can, it doesnt matter this system is rigged against you, no point fighting for it.

• +1
Bro, take down that profile pic:lul:
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and <6PSLcel