RICO

Equinox

you were never meant to make it

• So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998
It's fine

• Hmm...
Reactions: RICO
Sorry, boyos. You were born into a time when women can order hulking Black bodies for home delivery like ordering a cheeseburger.

There is no competing with that.

The digital revolution plus removing the taboo of interracial sex has obliterated white men's breeding chances.

Sorry, boyos. You were born into a time when women can order hulking Black bodies for home delivery like ordering a cheeseburger.

The digital revolution plus removing the taboo of interracial sex has obliterated white men's breeding chances.
Whites are on top

• +1
Reactions: RICO and Baldingman1998

Unironically every time I see a white woman with a black guy on campus I seethe so fucking hard
I didn't use to be this way, looksmax changed me. I can't even cope that the woman are ugly because they're not, they're usually have insane asses too fuck man...

• JFL
It feels so much better just accepting that girls are repulsed by my aspie presence, that I'm not good looking enough. Not bothering pursuing and just continuing in life celibate

• So Sad