Are you sub5 facially?

Are you sub5/sub4psl?

• Yes I am <5/10 in looks or sub4psl

• No I am at least average looking +5/10 of +4psl

Results are only viewable after voting.
Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
How many of you here are sub5 (below 5/10 in looks) / sub4psl?

If not are you vote that you are +4psl / +5/10 in looks

Also after voting write which one you are and what your experience with women is

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Frontal is above 4 psl, side and 3/4th is horrendous tho. Experience with women is very ehhh tbh. Its not pure disgust but its definitely not good. I barely ever get spurred female interest (when I do, its from below looksmatch).

I was once around 3-4 PSL many years ago, I was ignored by girls at school unironically, people used to make jokes about my face and how I couldn't get a woman because I was too ugly, twice I heard the joke that 'if I ever got in bed with a girl, I would have to wear a bag over my head'.

Currently above average (go figure), both men and women immediately give me respect and treat me kindly, strangers are always nice when we make eye contact, before they would just ignore me like another person on the street, women give ioi's, a few have approached,

Nate I don't know what you were expecting by making this thread, you already know the answer to these questions.

• Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel
6'10 8PSL

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel and EthnicelAscension
I was once around 3-4 PSL many years ago, I was ignored by girls at school unironically, people used to make jokes about my face and how I couldn't get a woman because I was too ugly, twice I heard the joke that 'if I ever got in bed with a girl, I would have to wear a bag over my head'.

Currently above average (go figure), both men and women immediately give me respect and treat me kindly, strangers are always nice when we make eye contact, before they would just ignore me like another person on the street, women give ioi's, a few have approached,

Nate I don't know what you were expecting by making this thread, you already know the answer to these questions.
i know im truecel cuz even my friends grandmother/mothers when i hang out with my friends treat me badly cuz they know im sub5 facially and that im a subhuman

i know im truecel cuz even my friends grandmother/mothers when i hang out with my friends treat me badly cuz they know im sub5 facially and that im a subhuman
shut up faggot you're like 5 PSL, with strong lower third you would be legit 7 PSL, then maybe a rhino to get you to 7.5

Attention whore

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Kade, Petsmart, Deleted member 3526 and 2 others
Girls approach. Not the ones I want.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, DutchPrettyBoy, Krezo and 3 others
I've been rated 4 PSL (out of 8) by most. Some said I'm 3.5 PSL, some say I'm 4.5 PSL.
Idk tbh. I just want to be anywhere around 5+ PSL (chadlite and I'll die happy).
I had a gf when i was 14. Got dumped.

• So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
shut up faggot you're like 5 PSL, with strong lower third you would be legit 7 PSL, then maybe a rhino to get you to 7.5

Attention whore
no im not brother you see me approach girls they all turn down my advances because of my entire lower third + my fwhr + my race

ive never had a girlfriend and to this day, ive never experienced any form of female intimacy or love 😞 💔 :feelscry:

This forum is seriously a godsend to my mental health, I suffer the life of a sub5 ethnicel so the fact I get to vent my thoughts out here helps

• Hmm...
Reactions: EthnicelAscension

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl, Krezo, RichardSpencel and 2 others

Did you ascend with surgeries?

• +1
no im handsome and i have sex with girls

• Woah
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Did you ascend with surgeries?
No, just a combination of palate expander + softmaxxing + some hardmaxxing during puberty + facial frauding techniques + pubertymaxxing
I got blackpilled and started looksmaxxing around age 14, it wasn't until age 16 though that I was legitimately looksmaxxing, during ages 14 to 15 I was just getting the palate expander, practicing some good habits, gymcelling and maxxing out my puberty.

Sub5, I have no gf, no job, no motivation

• So Sad
I've been rated 4-6 range, I went with 5+ though

5.25 psl.

Womem are easy

• So Sad
Not ugly, just average face but south asian and short.

everyone above 4psl should be banned

• So Sad
becouse they are fucking slayers
Not really, in which world anyone above 4PSL is a slayer?

I have been rated higher than 4PSL and i am far from a slayer...

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
Not really, in which world anyone above 4PSL is a slayer?

I have been rated higher than 4PSL and i am far from a slayer...
ok 5psl and above should be banned, unless manlet

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and joao
Idk I'm pretty sexy I think @SirGey @LordNorwood @Almu

• +1
Reactions: Almu
I'm a PSL 2 have always been rejected. There was one girl that was nice to me and I fell in love with her, I thought she liked me because she was the only girl in my life that has been nice to me. She rejected me and I almost suicided.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, EthnicelAscension and Almu
Idk I'm pretty sexy I think @SirGey @LordNorwood @Almu
You are fine but not pls 5+. Im sorry
I'm a PSL 2 have always been rejected. There was one girl that was nice to me and I fell in love with her, I thought she liked me because she was the only girl in my life that has been nice to me. She rejected me and I almost suicided.
Im sorry dud

• JFL
Reactions: Kade
I'm sub 5, women actively hate me and despise me. The other day I was assigned to work with a foid and the first thing she said "ewww I don't like him". On top of this I'm 19 and had absolutely zero positive experiences with females

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, IndianJock, Deleted member 1546 and 1 other person
I'm sub 5, women actively hate me and despise me. The other day I was assigned to work with a food and the first thing she said "ewww I don't like him". On top of this I'm 19 and had absolutely zero positive experiences with females
I remember almost getting #MeTood by some bitch when I use to work in an after school program

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Nice body tho
Nice body tho
Damn I've had like 5 people tell me I should try modeling b4 tho and they'd never seem me shirtless so they couldn't have been talking bout my body and I've always had it easy with girls tbh I do look pretty bad in pictures tho since ppl say to hold it far away from ur face and stuff maybe I am just crazy and am uglier than I imagine
Nice body tho
Nice body tho
Damn I've had like 5 people tell me I should try modeling b4 tho and they'd never seem me shirtless so they couldn't have been talking bout my body and I've always had it easy with girls tbh I do look pretty bad in pictures tho since ppl say to hold it far away from ur face and stuff maybe I am just crazy and am uglier than I imagine

• +1
Sadly yes, i had my maxilla pushed back as a kid, was anorexic durring puberty and all that made a goodlooking child into a really not goodlooking guy

• So Sad
Maybe the pics are bad yes. But if The rive rated the same pics that ive seen they were retarded

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
Maybe the pics are bad yes. But if The rive rated the same pics that ive seen they were retarded
I sent them all the same ones and a few more I think

• +1
Reactions: Almu
I guess somehow higher than average but is it a good thing ? lol

pm me your pics

Can't rn they are all on my computer and im using pho[be rnQUOTE="Pietrosiek, post: 1755139, member: 1459"]
pm me your pics
[/QUOTE]

Can't rn they are all on my computer and im using pho[be rnQUOTE="Pietrosiek, post: 1755139, member: 1459"]
pm me your pics
I can pm him if you want xD

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman