Are you too high inhibition to take psychedelics?

Are you a pussy?

• Total voters
Averagecel

Averagecel

Only God can judge me
If the answer is yes, then you're eternally getting mogged by the Swiss LSD pioneer, the one and only OG of acid, Albert Hofmann, who was the first human in history to ever trip on acid, and to make the mog even more brutal than it already is, he tripped while he was riding a bicycle :whatfeels::feelswow:

Mirin hard this HighIQmogger :bigbrain:, a true pionee® 👑

{√L÷S+D} + :p = 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Respect: ++++++++++++++++++++++++

RDT 20240810 1121065224612386808647201

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, Imretarded?, BigJimsWornOutTires and 3 others
im shizotypal

• +1
Reactions: Zeta, Snowskinned and Averagecel
@longjohnmong

Just another type of Potion and Sorcery.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
@_MVP_ can you find the hidden details in my original post, if you're so giga high IQ like you claim to be?

If you find them, you'll be officially considered by me as a HighIQmogger, on top of that, I'll send you 24€ via PayPal (I promise you brother).

@_MVP_ can you find the hidden details in my original post, if you're so giga high IQ like you claim to be?

If you find them, you'll be officially considered by me as a HighIQmogger, on top of that, I'll send you 24€ via PayPal (I promise you brother).

the answer is 42.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

24 "+" symbols

24 "mindblown" emojies

Tolerance for LSD develops after 24 hours

If the answer is yes, then you're eternally getting mogged by the Swiss LSD pioneer, the one and only OG of acid, Albert Hofmann, who was the first human in history to ever trip on acid, and to make the mog even more brutal than it already is, he tripped while he was riding a bicycle :whatfeels::feelswow:

View attachment 3085906

L = Lysergic Acid
S = H2SO4 - Dehydrating agent within Organic Chemistry
D = Diethylamide addition for LSD synthesis ( addition = + is why )

Synthesis of LSD complete + :p = Ingesting of the compound and 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 = getting on the good stuff

These are my 2 guesses

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?, ayusshhhh and BrutalMogger
24 "+" symbols

24 "mindblown" emojies

Tolerance for LSD develops after 24 hours

L = Lysergic Acid
S = H2SO4 - Dehydrating agent within Organic Chemistry
D = Diethylamide addition for LSD synthesis ( addition = + is why )

Synthesis of LSD complete + :p = Ingesting of the compound and 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 = getting on the good stuff

These are my 2 guesses
:what: you have now 2 chances left to get the full answer, nice try btw 👑

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, BrutalMogger and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
@DalitBoss I gave you 2 chances because I'm mirin your brainpower.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
this is putting strain on my diagnosed 537 hyperiqism brain

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Averagecel and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
@BigJimsWornOutTires come asap you crazy evil mastermind :bigbrain:

We need you mf to solve this shit :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger

View attachment 3085906

So we have The square root of L, L which stands for Lysergic. When talking about LSD ut simply means that LSD is a derivative of Lysergic acid. The word Lysergic does not have a secret meaning but is named after the Ergot fungus which in turn is derived from the greek word Ergon - Meaning Work/labor. - However as we are talking about a psychedelic, in this context the Squareroot of Lysergeric acid most likely represents the core of life or somekind of understanding of life.

Now then this part im not so sure about, when I first saw divide by S, I though surely it had to be self image as you loose your self image when on LSD - but this doesn't feel right to me. Perhaps it is sanity as to be on LSD you alter your own sanity.

+D seems like the easiest part as it simply stands for the hullucinations lsd would give you in return for √L÷S.

To take LSD is to divide the fundamentals of life with one's self-image, enhanced by dreams, leading to a mind-blowing experience.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, Imretarded?, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 1 other person
@notsocommonthumb I won't tell you where you got it wrong or where you nailed it

You have 2 more chances

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., notsocommonthumb and BrutalMogger
@notsocommonthumb mirin your creativity 👑

The greatest hint is in @DalitBoss's post

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and BrutalMogger
@notsocommonthumb I won't tell you where you got it wrong or where you nailed it

You have 2 more chances
😢😢😢😢😢

@BigJimsWornOutTires @Mrinfinityx solve this f0r us!

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Averagecel

View attachment 3085906
Lsd + Molly = fun time

Candyflipping? :feelswhat:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., BrutalMogger and 1 other person
Hint #2: one element is just there to confuse you, it's not meant to be smth deep or meaningful

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and BrutalMogger
Cant bad trip is guaranteed in my case jfl

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., BrutalMogger and Averagecel
Hint #2: one element is just there to confuse you, it's not meant to be smth deep or meaningful
@DalitBoss @BrutalMogger @notsocommonthumb

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., BrutalMogger and notsocommonthumb
I have given up😢

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Averagecel
Come on guys, it's not that hard really :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Just too poor to buy them

• JFL
HINT#3: My name is Jeff

• Hmm...
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and BrutalMogger
Just too poor to buy them
Win the competition and then you'll be able to buy it

• JFL
LAST AND FINAL HINT (this one should make it obvious even for someone who's at least somewhat smart):

• +1

Check the last and final hint

• +1

Check the last and final hint
L = Lucy
S = Sky
D = Diamonds ????

I can't think of anything tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Averagecel, BrutalMogger, virgin and 1 other person
LAST AND FINAL HINT (this one should make it obvious even for someone who's at least somewhat smart):

sqrt(L) = Lucy /S= in the Sky +D= with Diamonds idk

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Averagecel, BrutalMogger and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
HINT SUMMARY:

HINT #1: somewhere in @DalitBoss post

HINT #2: ONE ELEMENT IS THERE TO CONFUSE US

HINT #3: MY NAME IS JEFF

HINT #4:

ANOTHER HINT?:

You have 2 more chances
SOMETHING IN @notsocommonthumb POST WAS CORRECT

• +1
Reactions: virgin and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
the answer is 24

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Averagecel and notsocommonthumb

1000 F 185135548 SByZUxX7mOF33JJZkoPDX3pwfGLWSCik
Molecular structures of LSD and psilocybin written by Dr Albert Hofmann Images

Well i am just amator in organic chemistry so i goes along with my inner instinct

I am guessing than a genius like this guy was fully aware of the importance of creating derivative of the said molecule to minimize the intensity of the symptoms during his activities

2307292 OddMadeupAnemonecrab size restricted

"While researching lysergic acid derivatives, Hofmann first synthesized LSD on 16 November 1938."

"AL-LAD is one of several lysergamides that have been modified at the N6-position.[7,12] The synthesis of AL-LAD was first described in 1976.[20] The substance was also synthesized by Hoffman and Nichols using a modified procedure published in 1985.[21] Like LSD, AL-LAD induces hyperthermia in rabbits.[22] When tested in the isolated rat uterus preparation, AL-LAD was found to have a more potent contractile effects than LSD.[23] The first investigation of the hallucinogen-like activity of AL-LAD was conducted by Hoffman and Nichols, who found that AL-LAD produced full substitution in rats trained to discriminate 0.08 mg/kg LSD tartrate.[21] Furthermore, the potency of AL-LAD in the drug discrimination paradigm (ED50 = 13 nmol/kg) exceeded that of LSD (ED50 = 46 nmol/kg).[21] Receptor binding studies revealed that AL-LAD had high affinity for 5-HT2A receptors labeled with [3H]ketanserin (Ki = 8.1 nM) and ([125I]-R-DOI (Ki = 3.4 nM) in rat frontal cortex homogenates.[8,24] Subsequently, it was shown that AL-LAD displayed slightly lower affinity than LSD for D1 (K0.5 = 189 nM vs. [3H]SCH-23390) and D2 (K0.5 12.3 nM vs. [3H]spiperone in the presence of ketanserin) dopaminergic receptors.[25]"

As a proof of my guessings that are indeed verified by those facts, so it is a no wonder than he also discovered derivatives with lower molecular affinity with the neurotransmitters of the brain

2307292 OddMadeupAnemonecrab size restricted

As in particular case this one mentionned above AL-LAD (6-Allyl-6-nor-lysergic acid diethylamide) who is said by Copilot that "This derivative has a similar structure to LSD but with an allyl group replacing one of the ethyl groups. It is known for producing psychedelic effects similar to LSD but with some differences in intensity and duration."

Images

"LSD analogues were reported as similar in time to peak and duration as LSD but weaker in strength, pleasurable high, and comedown. Future studies should seek to replicate these findings with chemical confirmation and dose measurement."

Which is explaining the lower potency of this molecule to induce side effects by the fact of the molecular affinity with the neurotransmitters of the brain, so the therapeutic effect was still there but the lethargicity was reduced and awareness improved clearly at the same time in a dose dependent manner (and at equivalent dosage with original LSD)

So yes if u are smart enough like this guy, u would have exploited this derivate of LSD to larp to normies that u are a living drug machine that have full control over ur being, the thing is that for normies and drug addicts the stronger the better so they are indeed unaware of this philosophy of "less is more" and end up brain dead like they were at origins

Laugh funny

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., notsocommonthumb and BrutalMogger

View attachment 3085906
LSD when used (on tongue) gives you a crazy high for 24 hrs that's why those 24 emojis
(Copied from dalit boss 🥰)
LSD leaves the blood after about 24 hours. Current tests are not able to detect LSD or its byproducts in urine samples after 72 hours.
24 euros earlier cuz it stays in blood for 24 hrs
72 euros now because it exits completely from the body in 72 hrs
Coincidentally LSD was the 25th substance he was testing on himself Maybe that 😛+🤯=25
LSD is aka LSD-25
And this formula is explained by dalit boss already I believe

This dalit is quite exceptional
He has impressed me with his intellect
If young he can abuse reservation and get dalit Stacy unironically

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Averagecel, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
LSD when used (on tongue) gives you a crazy high for 24 hrs that's why those 24 emojis
(Copied from dalit boss 🥰)
LSD leaves the blood after about 24 hours. Current tests are not able to detect LSD or its byproducts in urine samples after 72 hours.
24 euros earlier cuz it stays in blood for 24 hrs
72 euros now because it exits completely from the body in 72 hrs
Coincidentally LSD was the 25th substance he was tasting on himself Maybe that 😛+🤯=25
LSD is aka LSD-25
And this formula is explained by dalit boss already I believe

This dalit is quite exceptional
He has impressed me with his intellect
If young he can abuse reservation and get dalit Stacy unironically
Yes i checked his iq It is high

Too bad he's indian

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Averagecel, BrutalMogger, ayusshhhh and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back