Are your bottom and top teeth suppose to align or are top teeth suppose to be in front of the bottom teeth?

adyyyyyyyyyy

adyyyyyyyyyy

Gold
normally my bottom teeth are behind top teeth but idk if thats normal?

Top teeth are supposed to be in front but only slightly. There's grooves on the inside of your top teeth. Your bottom teeth should be in those

Top teeth are supposed to be in front but only slightly. There's grooves on the inside of your top teeth. Your bottom teeth should be in those
oh ye it is like that

my jawline is better if they re both alighned but i look like jackfitness

• +1
Reactions: verlooksen
Bottom teeth go over top=mogger

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
No side profile pictures so hard to judge. However what I can see from the front is poor under-eye support so most likely an underdeveloped maxilla and I can see a very similar clenching of the chin as I have (I have an an overbite) which makes me assume your mandible is also recessed. Because you say that your teeth do align well, I'm in doubt. Book an appointment with an orthodontist

No side profile pictures so hard to judge. However what I can see from the front is poor under-eye support so most likely an underdeveloped maxilla and I can see a very similar clenching of the chin as I have (I have an an overbite) which makes me assume your mandible is also recessed. Because you say that your teeth do align well, I'm in doubt. Book an appointment with an orthodontist
what do i say to orthodontist tho?

Attachments

• Snapchat-1910682061.jpg
    Snapchat-1910682061.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 0
what do i say to orthodontist tho?
Just book an appointment because you have concerns about your upper and lower jaws. If they tell you that they can't do anything for you with braces, ask for a referral to a jaw surgeon

can't do too much with that photo cuz u cover your full upper jaw. Your chin by itself doesn't look recessed, but for bimax or not it's important to consider the proportions of your mandible and maxilla in realtion to one another

• +1
Reactions: adyyyyyyyyyy
can't do too much with that photo cuz u cover your full upper jaw. Your chin by itself doesn't look recessed, but for bimax or not it's important to consider the proportions of your mandible and maxilla in realtion to one another

Attachments

• Snapchat-1583845811.jpg
    Snapchat-1583845811.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 0
Honestly both your jaws aren't bad. I think the flaws I previously mentioned might be because of volume loss in under eye area. Can be fixed with tear through filler or fat graft. Maybe you'll need paranasal filler/implants too, but this is not the priority. For the clenching I see happening on your chin, try chin botox. I did the same and it worked perfect. I see a slight asymmetry in your jawline from the front, can again be fixed with filler (or jaw shaving, but I don't think you need anything that excessive).
Your profile really is quite nice. I'd say bimax is unneccesary. Scrap that appointment with the orthodontist. Really just focus on leanmaxxing

Honestly both your jaws aren't bad. I think the flaws I previously mentioned might be because of volume loss in under eye area. Can be fixed with tear through filler or fat graft. Maybe you'll need paranasal filler/implants too, but this is not the priority. For the clenching I see happening on your chin, try chin botox. I did the same and it worked perfect. I see a slight asymmetry in your jawline from the front, can again be fixed with filler (or jaw shaving, but I don't think you need anything that excessive).
Your profile really is quite nice. I'd say bimax is unneccesary. Scrap that appointment with the orthodontist. Really just focus on leanmaxxing
thank you so much my Slavic mate, im 100 percent getting botox for my mentalis strain aka the chin balll, dyk how do i do it , how much does it cost?

and yea im getting fat graft and maybe fillers on ramus

you had this right?

also can u check my photo and see other things i could do

rn im growing goatee and donna dye my eyebrows

and im few days into leanamxx

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-05-23-46-10-305_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-05-23-46-10-305_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    460.2 KB · Views: 0
thank you so much my Slavic mate, im 100 percent getting botox for my mentalis strain aka the chin balll, dyk how do i do it , how much does it cost?

and yea im getting fat graft and maybe fillers on ramus
hahahhah not slavic at all mate, but yw. idk where you live, but just find a reputable face clinic in your area. mine cost 65 euros for bocouture. do remember that you have to get touch-ups every 3 months
there's not much that can go wrong when it comes to botox in that area

you had this right?

in my case it's note too visible from the side. but you did describe it right. it is botox in the mentalis to fix chin ball/chin dimpling

• +1
hahahhah not slavic at all mate, but yw. idk where you live, but just find a reputable face clinic in your area. mine cost 65 euros for bocouture. do remember that you have to get touch-ups every 3 months
there's not much that can go wrong when it comes to botox in that area
oh i mixed you w other guy

do you have to get every 3 months? or just get it injected and after 3 months

also what did you say to your relatives im afraid they ll think i went insane lol

you had this right?

Goatee is obviously personal preference :)
Wouldn't recommend dying ur eyebrows and keeping the same hair color, it'll look uncanny. Every picture in the other post mentioning darker eyebrows did in fact darken your hair color too. Focus on growing denser eyebrows first with minoxidil, derma rolling and castor oil.

As far as leanmaxxing, try prioritising that. You mentioned wanting cheekbone implants in the older post. Please wait until you've leanmaxxed and see if you still need it. Any facial bone you have is buried under fat, it's not possible to see your bone structure too well.

I saw rhino mentioned. Your nose looks good from the side. Not perfect from the front, but it can work if your other features are great. So again not a priority. I also think it's mostly lens distortion fucking with it.

Supraorbital implants could really work well for you to reduce upper eyelid exposure, but softmaxx first.

As for hairstyles, I'd advice something else but I swear it's not my expertice so ask elsewhere. I did see someone editing you with curls. It doesn't look bad, but you'll get frustrated maintaining curls while your natural hair is pin straight. The "comma hairstyle" you suggested yourself could really suit you

• +1
oh and also try glasses. it can disguise your eye area a little bit. just walk into any store for glasses and try on some pairs to see if you like them. yes, you can buy glasses without prescription

oh and also try glasses. it can disguise your eye area a little bit. just walk into any store for glasses and try on some pairs to see if you like them. yes, you can buy glasses without prescription
ok ill try but do i need fat graft only for dark circles

ok ill try but do i need fat graft only for dark circles
well, your dark circles aren't formed by pigmentation. it's because of volume loss so I think having a fat graft or fillers can make the area more plump thus more in line with your maxilla. as for other flaws in your eye area, i'm talking about your lack of brow (ridge) prominence and upper eyelid exposure

• +1
You think this guy looks like me just with no face fat and better eyebrows hair

View attachment 3084348 You think this guy looks like me just with no face fat and better eyebrows hair
Not exactly, but I can't think of a closer match. This angle of him does like a bit alike. He has very good bone structure though, which is something I can't see if you have due to fat. So that doesn't mean that leanmaxxing will make you look like this guy's twin. I think you guys are different phenotypes too. This guy looks French to me while you look more Eastern European

• +1
Not exactly, but I can't think of a closer match. This angle of him does like a bit alike. He has very good bone structure though, which is something I can't see if you have due to fat. So that doesn't mean that leanmaxxing will make you look like this guy's twin. I think you guys are different phenotypes too. This guy looks French to me while you look more Eastern European
yeah lol how did u know im slavic

• +1
Reactions: blacksheep
last q what would u do for my dark circles until i get fat grafT? maybe just vit dserum
idk, try making a seperate post for that. there's people on the forum with more knowledge on that than me

• +1