Votes: 13 17.8%
  • Bluepilled

Votes: 60 82.2%

• Total voters
Deleted member 1680

Deleted member 1680

Jm10 is my biggest friend
My dad is bluepilled.
My mum is half blackpilled, half bluepilled jfl. When i asked for her to buy me retin a from India, she asked why? And i said for improving skin. She then proceeded to buy 3 retina tubes for me and 5 for herself :forcedsmile:. Also when she saw my results with leanmaxxing, she asked me to become her dietician to help her lose weight jflll.

On the other hand she also believes my manlet height doesnt hold me back from dating and with how i get treated irl. She also said that people care more about your personality than your looks.

I guess shes a prime example, of females saying one thing and then their actions mean another thing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 6695 and 7 others
My parents are kind off blueishpilled psuedo blackpill/redpill.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, Wrecker, CursedOne and 1 other person
Bluepilled af i cant stand it tbh.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 2658, HighIQcel and 5 others
My parents are kind off blueishpilled psuedo blackpill/redpill.
My parents are heavily homophobic. My mum literally said to my face she hates gay people.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, GrayEyedBarrett and Deleted member 2597
My dad half redpilled half blackpilled. He knows that it is over for me and all that alpha shit is useless on me. Me being autistic, he knowz i ain't about the game and try not to bullshit me about me not getting pussy. Ooo wee

Attachments

• Mr_poopy_butthole.png
    Mr_poopy_butthole.png
    17.6 KB · Views: 3
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Zercic, Subhuman Philtrum and Deleted member 1680
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Zercic, Norwooder and 1 other person
My parents are heavily homophobic. My mum literally said to my face she hates gay people.
My parents are too they would disown me if I was gay or trans.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
My dad is bluepilled.
My mum is half blackpilled, half bluepilled jfl. When i asked for her to buy me retin a from India, she asked why? And i said for improving skin. She then proceeded to buy 3 retina tubes for me and 5 for herself :forcedsmile:. Also when she saw my results with leanmaxxing, she asked me to become her dietician to help her lose weight jflll.

On the other hand she also believes my manlet height doesnt hold me back from dating and with how i get treated irl. She also said that people care more about your personality than your looks.

I guess shes a prime example, of females saying one thing and then their actions mean another thing.
How tall are you and jfl at that personality cope that's only important for a ltr and your job as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Blackpilled parents is honestly a godsend. You can literally surgerymax with no backlash.
Its just annoying that they tell me "tell girls what they wanna hear bro, i always see fat and or ugly people with hot girls/women, personality is holy mmmm"

My parents are redpilled but not blackpilled

My mum thinks me getting an eyebrow transplant is excessive jfl. I am going to get it regardless

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 1680 and GrayEyedBarrett
dad kinda 404 ngl tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, HighIQcel, Zercic and 3 others
I would love for my mom to be like that
My mum thinks me getting an eyebrow transplant is excessive jfl. I am going to get it regardless
Ngl from a parents pov I can see how that makes sense in this situation jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and owlofathena
The thing that makes me furious is the fact that they're oblivious to what dating is like in 2020.

I've discussed about female hypergamy and social media turning women into sluts. They don't want to accept it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 2658, turkproducer and 3 others
I would love for my mom to be like that

Ngl from a parents pov I can see how that makes sense in this situation jfl
What do you mean? Am age 20 right now but I want it badly I need more density

How tall are you and jfl at that personality cope that's only important for a ltr and your job as well
Im somewhere between 5'7 and 5'8, mum let me buy height lifts as well 🤦‍♂️ but aparently height doesnt mean anything...

• Woah
Reactions: owlofathena
Im somewhere between 5'7 and 5'8, mum let me buy height lifts as well 🤦‍♂️ but aparently height doesnt mean anything...
The perfect height is in the range of 6ft 2 to 4. After 6ft it's face and frame that matters the most
But yeah your mum doesn't want to put you down about your height

• +1
The thing that makes me furious is the fact that they're oblivious to what dating is like in 2020.

I've discussed about female hypergamy and social media turning women into sluts. They don't want to accept it.
My parents are based af about relationships. Theyre against me LTRing white girls jfl.

Dad is bluepilled, mum is blackpilled

• +1
Both blackpilled
Telling me to lose weight and how have I gotten laid in the past? :feelswhy:

• +1

XD

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 5180 and 2 others
Dad is bluepilled, mum is blackpilled
I find thats usually the case. Mums are blackpilled by nature, as theyre females. Dads are blyepilled because theyre still living in the 80s when hypergamy wasnt even even a thing.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I find thats usually the case. Mums are blackpilled by nature, as theyre females. Dads are blyepilled because theyre still living in the 80s when hypergamy wasnt even even a thing.
Facts, I honestly have no clue how my dad got to marry my mum he’s so bluepilled he doesn’t even try to improve, he’s fat, bald, glasses wearing nerd phenotype who I heightmogged since I was 14 while my mum has consistently stayed low body fat with no grey hairs and worked in modelling when she was younger. Wish it was that easy today

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658 and Deleted member 1680
Facts, I honestly have no clue how my dad got to marry my mum he’s so bluepilled he doesn’t even try to improve, he’s fat, bald, glasses wearing nerd phenotype who I heightmogged since I was 14 while my mum has consistently stayed low body fat with no grey hairs and worked in modelling when she was younger. Wish it was that easy today
Yeh my mum uses black dye to hide her grey hairs. Shes also actively trying to lose weight and is on the same skincare routine as me. She was also model tier when she was in her 20s

What do you mean? Am age 20 right now but I want it badly I need more density
I agree go for it but from a parents pov it is weird lol

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: owlofathena and Deleted member 1680
I agree go for it but from a parents pov it is weird lol
My mum thought i was gay, when i asked for an eyebrow and eyelash serum and her eyelash curler.

• JFL
Reactions: owlofathena
@knajjd thoughts?

They're aware of the world ngl
But still act bluepilled, specially my dad

• +1
Youre probably rich arent you? Your dad must have a shit ton of $

My dad is bluepilled.

Blue pilled but my mum mentioned how I looked like this walking dead character but she said he has more of a thicker philtrum 😂

Youre probably rich arent you? Your dad must have a shit ton of $
Not even, my mum has the higher salary working a high status high paying job in the film industry while my dad is your basic STEMcel

My dad is blackpilled because he is a manlet and he knows life is hard

• So Sad
My dad is blackpilled because he is a manlet and he knows life is hard
My dad is also really short, but i guess because he married my mum, who mogs him hard, and they still love each other, hes still bluepilled. Bless him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180
Mom is semi blackpilled. Dad is a mix of the bluepill and redpill and will completely deny the blackpill when I bring it up

Bluepilled/indifferent dad, agrees with all the facts yet doesn't care and proceed to say it doesn't matter, drops-blackpills-but-doesn't-know-it borderline mom

They call me ugly a lot so I guess they're blackpilled

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: inceletto, Zercic, Gaia262 and 2 others
Blackpilled parents is honestly a godsend. You can literally surgerymax with no backlash.
There won't be backlash from my parents, if you get a surgery and they notice and they hate it, you can just act like you have extreme bdd and they won't want to hurt you mentally so they will shut the fuck up

SAME, makes me go insane how they think you can just, quote 'Go to the shops and ask a girl out' like no... she has chad on tinder

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Blackpilled but treat it like bluepillers? Idk. My parents are just fuckers. My dad talks a shit ton about looks and height and everytime a celebrity comes on the screen on TV and he's with my mom he'll be like "she/he needs nose surgery" or "she's so cute she has a nice nose" or "look at those cheekbones" and him and my mom both told me I need nose surgery he'll be like "your nose is so big OP" and my mom will agree like fuck off it's your fault assholes. I have braces at 18 cause these fuckers didn't do treatment earlier.

And I mean can these fuckers look at themselves? My dad is 5'6", bald, fat and unattractive and my mom is 5'3" 170 pounds and full of acne and we're Pakistani. Like why do these fuckers always talk shit about people's looks when they're shit themselves? AND they never helped ME look good, they just insult me for my ugliness and growing up never cared to teach me about the importance of looks and what to do to maximize genetics e.g eating a proper diet, exercising, not mouth breathing. I grew up a skinny 100 pound twig and maxed out my height at 15 and after a year of working out (I'm 18) am 120 pounds. My dad also knows he's short and I'm only ~5'8" because of him and he wanted me to grow to at least 5'10" but didn't ever fucking teach me or anything on how to maximize height

We're also poor as shit (mom doesn't work and my dad is an insurance agent LOL) I remember once in junior year my friends told the counselor I wanted to kill myself over my genetics and everything and my dad told me to grow up if you're 16 and struggling with depression now you're gonna be a loser. Fuck you!

• +1
Blackpilled but treat it like bluepillers? Idk. My parents are just fuckers. My dad talks a shit ton about looks and height and everytime a celebrity comes on the screen on TV and he's with my mom he'll be like "she/he needs nose surgery" or "she's so cute she has a nice nose" or "look at those cheekbones" and him and my mom both told me I need nose surgery he'll be like "your nose is so big OP" and my mom will agree like fuck off it's your fault assholes. I have braces at 18 cause these fuckers didn't do treatment earlier.

And I mean can these fuckers look at themselves? My dad is 5'6", bald, fat and unattractive and my mom is 5'3" 170 pounds and full of acne and we're Pakistani. Like why do these fuckers always talk shit about people's looks when they're shit themselves? AND they never helped ME look good, they just insult me for my ugliness and growing up never cared to teach me about the importance of looks and what to do to maximize genetics e.g eating a proper diet, exercising, not mouth breathing. I grew up a skinny 100 pound twig and maxed out my height at 15 and after a year of working out (I'm 18) am 120 pounds. My dad also knows he's short and I'm only ~5'8" because of him and he wanted me to grow to at least 5'10" but didn't ever fucking teach me or anything on how to maximize height

We're also poor as shit (mom doesn't work and my dad is an insurance agent LOL) I remember once in junior year my friends told the counselor I wanted to kill myself over my genetics and everything and my dad told me to grow up if you're 16 and struggling with depression now you're gonna be a loser. Fuck you!
By the sounds of it, at least theyll be accepting of you if you do extreme looksmaxxing such as surgery. My parents will disown me once i get my rhino.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
mother is bluepilled af

father is coping redpiller who says shit like "just focus on making money and the girls will come to you", "just treat it as a game/make sure you're more important to her than she is to you" shit like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748 and Deleted member 1680
My parents are extremly blackpilled about looks but bluepilled beyond stupidity in other related ways.

My mom always wanted me to look as good as her and be her "successor", also they talked about how big my dick would be and if it's gonna be huge like my brother's...

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lookismfugee, Deleted member 4209 and Deleted member 1680
my mom is just a whore

• JFL
Reactions: Zercic and Deleted member 1680
Bluepilled asf tbh like mosy curry parents my mom now is slowly getting more blackpilled tbh since she sees how this generation of girls dress like whores and post photos of themselves jfl but.my dad is bluepilled and living in ignorance

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 1680
how tall are you kurrysel

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
my parents dont give shit sadly
My parents are extremly blackpilled about looks but bluepilled beyond stupidity in other related ways.

My mom always wanted me to look as good as her and be her "successor", also they talked about how big my dick would be and if it's gonna be huge like my brother's...
wtf bro

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
blue like a sky