Are your parents looksmatched, who mogs who?

Who mogs

• Mom

• Dad

• Looksmatched

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 2661

Deleted member 2661

‎‏‏‎ Notorious bully
The utter shit genes must've come from somewhere for you to end up here. Who is to blame?

My mother is low tier normie or plane ugly. Maybe 4/10 or 3/10.
People here rating girls bad, that look a lot better than her.

My father is around normie. But many people said that he is good looking in turkey.

Mom is psl 8 lightskin black in her prime

Dad looks like some creature that looks like he lives in the swamp

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps, AbandonShip and TsarTsar444
Dad was a legit gigachad and mom was a stacy in prime

smvmatched

both are subhumans but my mother looks better

looksmatched I would say, both above average in their prime

Ur a 6ft9 gigachad mirin
i dont know how subhumans live on this earth tbh

im a mogger and im getting tired of living ngl

must be fucking exhausting for my niggas on .co

i dont know how subhumans live on this earth tbh

im a mogger and im getting tired of living ngl

must be fucking exhausting for my niggas on .co
How old are u?

Mom mogs tbh

both my parents were model tier jfl at hearing how much free shit, random gifts they got.
while they are bluepilled, ive told them about osteotomies, nutrition and physical degeneration, mewing, modern orthodontics and, unlike most normies, they are very tolerant. they still insist that im good looking but there is a reason why im here. its because im ugly
both my parents had top tier bizyogomatic breadth, top tier PCT and mandibualar and maxillary forward projection.
there only flaw was their upper eyelid exposure and that high trust UEE isnt too bad because their eyebrows were low set.
in comparison i have negative orbital vector, shit tier zygos, NCT, no chin in addition to a low iq and im a 6'1 manlet with 5'' micropenis
im a failure of a human being. low iq and ugly jfl tbh

Why man, suicidal thoughts are for cucks and cringe mentalcels
im tired and if i dont get my full 14 hours of sleep per night i get edgy

U sleep 14 hours?
Yeah its fucking ridiculous

My parents literally have to spend up to an hour waking me up every day and even with 12 hours of sleep and ill just be fucking exhausted all day its super fucking annoying

i think i have some fuckery with my health tbh

Yeah its fucking ridiculous

My parents literally have to spend up to an hour waking me up a day even with 12 hours of sleep and ill just be fucking exhausted all day its super fucking annoying

i think i have some fuckery with my health tbh
Lil

both my parents were model tier jfl at hearing how much free shit, random gifts they got.
while they are bluepilled, ive told them about osteotomies, nutrition and physical degeneration, mewing, modern orthodontics and, unlike most normies, they are very tolerant. they still insist that im good looking but there is a reason why im here. its because im ugly
both my parents had top tier bizyogomatic breadth, top tier PCT and mandibualar and maxillary forward projection.
there only flaw was their upper eyelid exposure and that high trust UEE isnt too bad because their eyebrows were low set.
in comparison i have negative orbital vector, shit tier zygos, NCT, no chin in addition to a low iq and im a 6'1 manlet with 5'' micropenis
im a failure of a human being. low iq and ugly jfl tbh
Two model tier parents get an ugly incel tier child?

Mother literally model beauty pageant tier looks 25 at 50, literally won beauty pageants, users have fapped to her and always ask for pics

I don’t exist to others around her, cops would always not give her tickets when she was speeding like 80mph in 45mph speed limit

But dad is s masc ogre, tall and decent frame

Haven’t seen him in years, but I think he looked good young.

Got my mothers frame and height

Dads ogreness

dad is a chad with good height

mom is average at best. shes the best mom ever tho💕

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
They both were high tier Normies in prime with robust frames but both descended

Both dad and mom are good looking :feelsohgod:

Dad was high T chad, mom a becky...
Guess who I look like
Hint: It's not chad.

both very gl in prime both looked good to 40. maybe mom looked good to 37-38 and thats it

dad is 6' with black hair/blue eyes pheno and was nw0 til like 55 yo

mum is 5'2 psl 2 with messed up jaw and all the men on her side of the family went bald

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
My dads pheno mogged so hard back then. White coloring with dark brown hair and blue eyes in india, hes bald now tho