Are your parents monogamous?

Are your parents monogamous?

• Total voters
Both my parents only ever had eachother which is why the blackpill at first seemed like a comical copefest, no way the world can be bad I thought. Eventually I understood I came from an outlier backround and having JBF parents were NOT the status quo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: saiya_online and Michael Myers
No both of them slayed a lot

Both my parents only ever had eachother which is why the blackpill at first seemed like a comical copefest, no way the world can be bad I thought. Eventually I understood I came from an outlier backround and having JBF parents were NOT the status quo.
Globally, both parents being monogamous isn't an outlier.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Globally, both parents being monogamous isn't an outlier.
I live in scandinavia though and both my parents were above average SMV for their locations. Wasn't exactly a forced marriage.

@Xangsane explain.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
My dad has a gf but cheats on her, my mom hasn’t had a bf in god knows how long

@Xangsane explain.
He's half white from his mother's side. Whites/Europeans aren't restricted by their cultural and religious beliefs to go out and have sex, unlike browns/West & South Asians who are. Thus why his mother has a past whereas his father doesn't.

His mother reverted. Therefore her past sins were removed as she started anew. Thus it's okay. (But being a hoe with the intention of reverting to Islam and then starting anew is not okay -> it's all about intentions).

No both of them slayed a lot
His mother reverted. Therefore her past sins were removed as she started anew. Thus it's okay. (But being a hoe with the intention of reverting to Islam and then starting anew is not okay -> it's all about intentions).
Place your response.

Regarding c_p (fuck, that's a terrible abbreviation @cutie_pie)'s parents or my own?
Neither of you have responded to the poll.

my parents have never said anything about the past except what they want you to know I only found out like last year it wasnt monogomous

my parents have never said anything about the past except what they want you to know I only found out like last year it wasnt monogomous
Place your response accordingly.