Area 51 Livestream Going On Right Now... People Actually Fucking Showed Up...

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

Ascended Truecel.

People have already been arrested at gunpoint in the preceding days. I wonder if it will escalate to lethal measures if some crazy bastard with a deathwish and desire for fame tries to storm through in his vehicle.

I have a feeling something interesting will happen in the next 18 hours. We shall see...
:feelshmm: :feelshmm::feelshmm:

Edit: it is still live, just click on the video and go to YouTube. Tons of people showed up.

• +1
Reactions: Jack, Deleted member 2933 and CopingCel
Only worthless genetic quality go there. Nothing of value will be lost

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Achathin, Arkantos and 8 others
i hope they save some alien pussy for me
this is based but im not gonna watch

• +1
Reactions: Adrenochrome

maxresdefault.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 502
Clickbaiting for surgery I see

Started streaming 3 hours ago
I hope you enjoy the video! Be sure to Subscribe if you're new here! Hello everyone I own a live streaming satellite and I'm willing to use it to help with the document the events that take place on September 20 when the storm area 51 movement will be taking place. We will be filming what we will legally be allowed to film. Might put some area 51 meme compilations in here at some point not really sure. Hopefully we see some aliens ufos and what not as well. Here will will stream the Naruto area 51 raid live.

Be sure to become a channel member for exclusive content, emojis, and to support the channel!

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Alexanderr
Clickbaiting for surgery I see

I highly doubt the goofs filming this will be doing anything. But at some parts of the livestream you can see that a large number of people showed up. A guy with a cowboy hat drove up to them claiming he was Ex Airforce and that he has been driving up and down the highway warning people not to go past the checkpoint or they'll die. He could be bluffing, but I'm not doubting that anybody dumb enough to speed past a military checkpoint in a vehicle will probably get shot.

Last edited:
I highly doubt the goofs filming this will be doing anything. But at some parts of the livestream you can see that a large number of people showed up. A guy with a cowboy hat drove up to them claiming he was Ex Airforce and that he has been driving up and down the highway warning people not to go past the checkpoint or they'll die. He could be bluffing, but I'm not doubting that anybody dumb enough to speed past a military checkpoint in a vehicle will probably get shot.
Chad is the only one who gets to see aliens as he represents the high genetic quality of humans. The subhumans get to see the gun

What a fucking surprise people showed up for Instagram photos and a couple who thought they were edgy by going near the forbidden areas got arrested. Bunch of snowflakes

• +1
Reactions: Adrenochrome

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 502, Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
What a fucking surprise people showed up for Instagram photos and a couple who thought they were edgy by going near the forbidden areas got arrested. Bunch of snowflakes

They were flying the North Korean flag and taunting the guards. Lmao.

Screenshot 20190920 035303 YouTube

20190920 060822

20190920 061024

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Zygos4Life, Prolapsed Anus and 1 other person
They’ve been all over the news the past week here in the Netherlands.

People have already been arrested at gunpoint in the preceding days. I wonder if it will escalate to lethal measures if some crazy bastard with a deathwish and desire for fame tries to storm through in his vehicle.

I have a feeling something interesting will happen in the next 18 hours. We shall see...
:feelshmm: :feelshmm::feelshmm:

Edit: it is still live, just click on the video and go to YouTube. Tons of people showed up.

Nothing happened. I am not surprised.

They’ve been all over the news the past week here in the Netherlands.

Nothing happened. I am not surprised.

I was really hoping something would happen.

They just acted like a bunch of retards basically and drove off.

A bunch of conspiracy theorists and various other kooks vs the U.S. military...good luck with that.

More photos that popped up recently:

FB IMG 1569015380629

FB IMG 1569015394333

Sadly, nobody naruto runned to thier death.

High inhib

One of the live streamers claimed to do a head count and he's guessing around 300 people showed up.

Not 1 single i̶d̶i̶o̶t̶ champion willing to charge in though.

serious? I heard it was a bust

Why aren't you faggots raiding Area 51 today?
  • Thread starterBlackpill Rage
  • Start date49 minutes ago
Jump to newWatch
https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/17/17066.jpg?1551046947
Blackpill Rage
Shitskin Pilotcel
-

JoinedFeb 10, 2019Messages1,354
49 minutes ago
  • New
  • Add bookmark

kdbb6ic2fstf77hmaew0.gif

You really expected something exciting to happen?

I was really hoping...

If people these days are dumb enough to die doing the tide pod challenge, I figured some people would die doing this.

More photos that popped up recently:

View attachment 116105

View attachment 116106

Sadly, nobody naruto runned to thier death.
Not believing either of these pictures are related to Area 51.
1st: there are way too many thin attractive females walking around. Looks like a screen grab from a bad scifi movie.
2nd: There are way too many black people. lol at thinking black people would show up at area 51.