Argentina right now after getting that goal rejected

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
GGEvoAKXMAAXRI9

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Paul7, Darkeningstar and 2 others
Why does the president of a latin american nation go to a jewish wall and cries more than when he sees that his country is the one with the most inflation in the world??

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
It's the Olympics, Messi is not playing. And Argentina is coming off two Copas and a World Cup, I think they'll forget that soon

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and MaghrebGator
morrocco vs fifa

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator
It's the Olympics, Messi is not playing. And Argentina is coming off two Copas and a World Cup, I think they'll forget that soon
Argentinians are obsessed with football. In europe i had two argentinian neighbours and they were crazy obsessed

I told once in the elevator to one of them "I like the Apache Tevez" and suddenly he started telling me why they call him Apache which is a hood in his city and all the story of that hood which covered more or less the same as Ww2

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Argentinians are obsessed with football. In europe i had two argentinian neighbours and they were crazy obsessed

I told once in the elevator to one of them "I like the Apache Tevez" and suddenly he started telling me why they call him Apache which is a hood in his city and all the story of that hood which covered more or less the same as Ww2
I know, but the Olympics is a more prestigious under-23 tournament, they will not despair as with other trophies

• +1
4255523 IMG 20240720 212709

• JFL