• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy

high tier star ways soy boy dating stacy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and diggbicc
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
psl 4.5 because of his good colouring he has bad eye area and shit collagen though
View attachment 817061
also norwooding
He is oldcel I think, still looks pretty good. I think 4.5 PSL is a bit harsh, he has much more sex appeal than the guys that get rated 4.5 PSL here. I'd say 5. Not seeing why his eye area is as bad as you say

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and 6ft7Mogger
Bumperino @Ritalincel

Looksmatched

He's a professional tennis player, keep coping

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Yes, you're coping. Virgo.
Explain how. One is an international model and the other is a mid-level tennis player, and I think they're looksmatched too, where's the cope? Culorroto

Explain how. One is an international model and the other is a mid-level tennis player, and I think they're looksmatched too, where's the cope? Culorroto
Because you're tryharding with argentinean content when first world people don't give a fuck about our country. Yes, we are the ones with the major proportion of good looking people in the world, but they don't care. Btw, good height and avi.
Pedazo de put0.

Last edited:
Because you're tryharding with argentinean content when first world people don't give a fuck about our country. Yes, we are the one with the major proportion of good looking people in the world, but they don't care. Btw, good height and avi.
Pedazo de put0.
I was just asking a question. People here only care about the US, and I'm providing a different POV for them. Also thanks for the compliment, chupapijas