Arguements for and against someone 5’11-6’2 getting LL

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
I feel like this is the most brutal height range and worst place for a man to be. I am here and I feel like a complete manlet cuck every day

I’m not rly at 6, almost 6’1. But would love to stand out and have long legs

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, buflek, aBetterMii and 2 others
youre not 5'11-6'2

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Skywalker and Tallooksmaxxer
1-too pricey, you would get a good jaw implant from world class surgeons for that price.
2-you will look t-rexish

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Danish_Retard, Growth Plate and 3 others
1-too pricey, you would get a good jaw implant from world class surgeons for that price.
2-you will look t-rexish
Price is a real concern, last part of my plan

but I’ve looked at my porportions, and they would be helped by a boost, esp if I only do it on the tibia so the arm positions the same

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
I used to be 6 foot but now im almost 6’1 from stretching routine

Im taller than most people but im not “tall”
at 6'1 ur face is holding you back.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, ROTTING, Danish_Retard and 5 others
Price is a real concern, last part of my plan

but I’ve looked at my porportions, and they would be helped by a boost, esp if I only do it on the tibia so the arm positions the same
how much are you going to pay?

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Schizo retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, LookingToLooksmax, ROTTING and 11 others
how much are you going to pay?
A mid range doctor unless there’s serious differences in outcome, like in turkey. So maybe 30k usd

Honestly I would be willing to get izilarov in pakistan if I knew it would end well

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member and Tallooksmaxxer
When will you retards learn that it’s your face which holds you back and keeps your smv low.

Gaining a bit of height won’t do shit for you

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Danish_Retard, ExtraBones and 5 others
im 6'1 and i think getting a 3 inch LL would improve my life (i live in the balkans)

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and incel194012940
When will you retards learn that it’s your face which holds you back and keeps your smv low.

Everyone where he lives is apparently 6’6, know him as a friend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and LooksOrDeath

height is cope after 6'1
unless you're in dutchistan or bosnia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member

It’s not all SMV, I’d be perfectly fine loosing some as long as I could walk past 6 foot chad and think of myself as better than him because he is a manlet

but that’s an simplistic view, yea I would get more return on face, but I very much doubt being 6’4 would change nothing

Everyone where he lives is apparently 6’6, know him as a friend
there are more 6’6 people than 5’5 manlets

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
caging at this whole thread, i’m 5”8 getting jbs at my maccas job and here is this lanklet posting about getting LL :lul::lul::lul:

I feel like this is the most brutal height range and worst place for a man to be. I am here and I feel like a complete manlet cuck every day

You could just wear lifts (strategically).

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and incel194012940
Ice Cube Reaction GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
mfs really thinks if they will be tall enough females wont able to see their ugly face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and aBetterMii
People cope here saying 6'1 is tall. 6'3 is minimum to be actually tall. But at 6'1 id rather spend 30k on face than legs

• +1
you are all group think retards who can only talk in 5 word copypasta fuck you all

At 5’8+. If you can’t get girls, it’s your face that’s the problem. You need at average face.
5’8”-5’5”. You need a great face or LL.
Below 5’5. You need LL.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING
At 5’8+. If you can’t get girls, it’s your face that’s the problem. You need at average face.
5’8”-5’5”. You need a great face or LL.
Below 5’5. You need LL.
I don’t care about girls

I care about height

I used to be 6 foot but now im almost 6’1 from stretching routine

I'm barely over 6'1 but most girls call me tall. Looks change perception and there are better surgeries for that than breaking your legs and putting them back together.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Elvisandreaa, LightSkinNoob and 1 other person
Just geomax instead of crippling yourself for life

• JFL

5'10" with kinda short legs probably getting LL and get to 6' will make me more proporțional and improve my life for sure, but is to expensive.

• Love it
Most docs prolly won't even agree for LL if you're already tall enough

What a dumbass you are. Gtfo

5'10" with kinda short legs probably getting LL and get to 6' will make me more proporțional and improve my life for sure, but is to expensive.
Mirin, on your Tibias?

The recovery is long and will looksmin you, at 6'2" I've assessed that currently it is not worth it.

The only exception might be if you have a giga wide frame and would stay proportional but that's very rare.

Besides, foids can't see your height on tinder anyway. It's not a decisive factor in real life, I am 6'2 and never got an IOI in 28 years of life, meanwhile I see chad manlets all the time with girls.

• Hmm...
you won't get LL buddy

• Ugh..
why would u get LL at 6'2? Im sorry but this is pure retardation.

why would u get LL at 6'2? Im sorry but this is pure retardation.
my friend who is barefoot 6’3 told me a horrifying story about when he was working at a gas station.

A car pulled up and it was full of chads over 6’8 (his brother 6’5 so he can tell) and they all went over and mogged him to death

plus 6’2 you’d be bullied at many places even with a good face, playing basketball, at the club in the Balkan, ect.

my friend who is barefoot 6’3 told me a horrifying story about when he was working at a gas station.

A car pulled up and it was full of chads over 6’8 (his brother 6’5 so he can tell) and they all went over and mogged him to death

plus 6’2 you’d be bullied at many places even with a good face, playing basketball, at the club in the Balkan, ect.
fuck off with ur retarded autism

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
I know there are many many many mentally ill crazies in this place but this has to be bait

Maybe one of the most retarded posts in the last few weeks- 6'2 is more than enough and still considered tall in the Balkans, all of these morons who claim that average is 6'1 or that 6'2 is short most likely never leave their mom's basement or they've never been to EE.

Holy shit people are retarded...the increase in SMV from 5'11 to like 6'5 doesn't justify the cost, risk, Trex proportions etc. Just get surgery for face instead. Going from 5'5 to like 5'10 would be worth it

• JFL
Maybe one of the most retarded posts in the last few weeks- 6'2 is more than enough and still considered tall in the Balkans, all of these morons who claim that average is 6'1 or that 6'2 is short most likely never leave their mom's basement or they've never been to EE.
It’s not tall at all

It’s high average

Thinking it’s tall is like thinking an 8 inch dick is “big”

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ezekiel and Broski
Holy shit people are retarded...the increase in SMV from 5'11 to like 6'5 doesn't justify the cost, risk, Trex proportions etc. Just get surgery for face instead. Going from 5'5 to like 5'10 would be worth it
Going to 5’10 from 5’5 is much more dangerous for a much worse end result as it’s lengthening the legs a higher percentage of total bone length.

It’s not tall at all

It’s high average

Thinking it’s tall is like thinking an 8 inch dick is “big”
bruh srs step outside, an 8 inch dick is big and being 6'2+ is tall virgin incel basememt loser

bruh srs step outside, an 8 inch dick is big and being 6'2+ is tall virgin incel basememt loser
In any small group of males there’s gonna be 1 or 2 people 6’2.

Taller than you, yes.

Exceptionally tall, no.

I know 6’2 people and 6’5 people and they live in a completely different world.

• JFL
Reactions: Broski
In any small group of males there’s gonna be 1 or 2 people 6’2.

Taller than you, yes.

Exceptionally tall, no.

I know 6’2 people and 6’5 people and they live in a completely different world.
At that height face will make you live a completely different world. Like once your 6'2+, face is 99% more important than any extra height.
No 6'7 horseface is worshipped over a goodlooking 6'2 guy. Heck I'm 5'10 introverted skinny (good frame) and had WAY more action than a friend of mine who is 6'2 extroverted masc cause hes a average/slightly below average face.

• JFL
. Heck I'm 5'10 introverted skinny (good frame) and had WAY more action than a friend of mine who is 6'2 extroverted masc cause hes a average/slightly below average face.
life is about more than sex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back