arguing irl is pointless

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Kraken
using logic to win arguments is low iq. Ur better off insulting or physically attacking the other person. Even if it doesn't make sense in the context.

Example: a female argues that women are attracted to personality. In response u should remind her the she was abused and abandoned by her family. Tell her no one will ever love her. Say ur glad her dog died. Make fun of her for cutting herself in the past. Call her a worthless drug addict and throw a baseball at her face.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ItsOver999, Ritalincel, Zeta ascended and 21 others
This isn't incels.is

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
using logic to win arguments is low iq. Ur better off insulting or physically attacking the other person. Even if it doesn't make sense in the context.

Example: a female argues that women are attracted to personality. In response u should remind her the she was abused and abandoned by her family. Tell her no one will ever love her. Say ur glad her dog died. Make fun of her for cutting herself in the past. Call her a worthless drug addict and throw a baseball at her face.
its pointless everywhere

• +1
Yes I prefer to have intelligent discussions on off topic at .me

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, DianabolDownie, Lux and 1 other person
This is one of the reasons why you’re my ally

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, Deleted member 9837, Lux and 1 other person
Based

• +1
639367 3048982f8a73eecb833c34c10412dd0e

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, sytyl, Arkantos and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, Ritalincel and fukmylyf
Bro if your in a argument with someone irl using logic like your debating is a bad move Unless they did some Embarrassing you can call them out on

you should just patronize them and act superior to them while roasting them to make them angry and call them out for being mad etc

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: egoy, Ritalincel and fukmylyf
like this if you think op is a faggot and got fucked by a bbc

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Yeah I always do that jfl. Relaxing for ur mind too

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671

yeah exactly i mean look at ben shapiro
i have an intense urge to punch the soycuck in his chin and nose until i deform his face and make him bleed profusely. and he'd say "nooo you cant just hit someone because you dont agree with them :soy: :soy:" and his muh fax and logic would become useless bcs thats just how nature works.

• +1