Arguing with lipophiles

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Pig Disgusting Coomercel
:feelsuhh: > Dude, you know why testosterone levels are dropping?
:feelswhere: > No. Why?
:feelsuhh: > Because people aren't eating enough animal fat.
:feelswhere: > Animal... fat.
:feelsuhh: > Yeah. Animal fat. People are eating literal slave food like potatoes and bread when our ancestors ate tons of fatty red meat.
:feelswhere: > Hm. How do you know our ancestors' testosterone levels were much higher than ours?
:feelsuhh: > Dude! You don't know? While we sit around on our smartphones, our ancestors used to hunt wild mammoths and dinosaurs! Of course, their test levels were through the roof!
:feelswhere: > Okay, let's assume that's true. How do you know it was from the animal fat?
:feelsuhh: > Because modern people don't eat enough animal fat, and they're low T soyboys. Obviously, eating animal fat boosts your test levels.
:feelswhere: > Do you have any studies to confirm this?
:feelsuhh: > No. Why would I? All the studies are biased in favor of Jewish vegans. Except for this one study I heard about on the Joe Rogan show, which said people who ate more animal fat had way higher test levels.
:feelswhere: > Okay. How much higher?
:feelsuhh: > Huh? What do you mean?
:feelswhere: > As a percentage or nanogram per deciliter increase. How much higher compared to control?
:feelsuhh: > You don't need an exact number, dude! Try it out yourself. You'll see the results just like I did after I started eating 36 eggs a day.
:feelswhere: > Results, huh? Do you have bloodwork to confirm this?
:feelsuhh: > I don't need bloodwork. My bench press went up from 125 pounds to 135 in just six weeks!

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, VeryFuglyNiyguhs, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
too much for my attention span. do i need to know smth about this lipo for leanmaxxing well ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
too much for my attention span. do i need to know smth about this lipo for leanmaxxing well ?
After controlling for caloric balance and protein intake, low-fat diets give better fat loss than low-carb diets.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
Eating animal fats theory? Hmmm, is this the new groud breaking discovery that will lead lookmaxing to its peak. Only time can tell.

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
Wouldn't animal fat make you fat lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401