Jessie J, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj - Bang Bang ft. Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj
23xp-manchester-sub-videoSixteenByNine3000-v5.jpg

ARIANA GRANDE LOL

imagine being this oxygen deprived

• +1
Reactions: Demir
ARIANA GRANDE LOL

imagine being this oxygen deprived
OP looks like a frat changlite, but he wants to be some foid, JFL. @sadakiyo, listen to me man, i want you to go to the gym, get fucking shredded and buff. Then go out and bang some sloots, enjoy life, youre already a strong PSL 5.5, so if you ran some sort of game you could slay foids. Whether it be going to clubs, getting in shape, tatted up and running bad boy game, whatever, get your life together, youll forget about this ariana grande shit once you fuck some sloots.

OP looks like a frat changlite, but he wants to be some foid, JFL. @sadakiyo, listen to me man, i want you to go to the gym, get fucking shredded and buff. Then go out and bang some sloots, enjoy life, youre already a strong PSL 5.5, so if you ran some sort of game you could slay foids. Whether it be going to clubs, getting in shape, tatted up and running bad boy game, whatever, get your life together, youll forget about this ariana grande shit once you fuck some sloots.
342239D9 BDDF 4076 AD86 B6BD07F5505E

XD

He’s larping bro, he no Changlite with that body

He’s larping bro, he no Changlite with that body
Ive seen face, he's got changlite face, he needs to work on body ASAP though.