Arimidex Dose For Roids + Growthplates

D

dsheppa

Bronze
Im pinning 300 test per week rn at 17 years old. I know my plates are open bc I haven't stopped growing (in the middle of a growth spurt rn). What adex dose would ensure that I don't get gyno while injecting test, and on top of that, keep my plates open? Im doing 0.5mg adex eod, is this a good dose? Lmk, thanks

Do 2mg Ed or 1mg ed

Seems solid,
Dont use arimidex tho. Use aromasin

Seems solid,
Dont use arimidex tho. Use aromasin
No studies on aromasin effects on height and it’s also hard to lower your e2 enough to where your plates stay open. Also Anastrozole is less toxic so Anastrozole is 100% the best choice.

• +1
Reactions: truecel12
No studies on aromasin effects on height and it’s also hard to lower your e2 enough to where your plates stay open. Also Anastrozole is less toxic so Anastrozole is 100% the best choice.
We got mr. yap over here.
Kys nigger.
i did not read all of that.
You really think im gonna read all of that bhai?. Bhai listen. I love you i really do but if its more than 4 words this is a DNRD for me

• JFL
Reactions: tomm1453
Bro you're 17 it's over just roid normally

We got mr. yap over here.
Kys nigger.
i did not read all of that.
You really think im gonna read all of that bhai?. Bhai listen. I love you i really do but if its more than 4 words this is a DNRD for me
state of this forum

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Im pinning 300 test per week rn at 17 years old. I know my plates are open bc I haven't stopped growing (in the middle of a growth spurt rn). What adex dose would ensure that I don't get gyno while injecting test, and on top of that, keep my plates open? Im doing 0.5mg adex eod, is this a good dose? Lmk, thanks
not a good idea to pin test while having your estradiol low enough to slow boneage
your lipids will be fucked, especially since your t:e ratio will be so skewed, since you are pinning a lot more than how much you would make normally.

and also, how do you plan on pct ? tamo and ralo (serms) fuse growth plates (as they exert estrogenic effects in estrogen receptors in bone).

not a good idea to pin test while having your estradiol low enough to slow boneage
your lipids will be fucked, especially since your t:e ratio will be so skewed, since you are pinning a lot more than how much you would make normally.

and also, how do you plan on pct ? tamo and ralo (serms) fuse growth plates (as they exert estrogenic effects in estrogen receptors in bone).
I’m not sure whether I want to pct or blast and cruise yet. I’m definitely gonna do more than one cycle, so doing a pct after this cycle would just be pointless only to hop right back on after. Thanks for the info at the top tho, I didn’t think about that