Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, LegitUser, leanmaxx74 and 2 others
just cut it off

• +1
Reactions: klimo
let me milk dem titties boi

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and leanmaxx74
Bruh just get the surgery rather than waste time and money on pharmaceuticals

causing your hormones to fluctuate even more made it worse who would've thought.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, PsychoH, Sapieeen and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JD_25, Sapieeen and 97baHater
causing your hormones to fluctuate even more made it worse who would've thought
welll all in all it lowers the hormone that causes it

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and lestoa
pin fat dissolver into it

welll all in all it lowers the hormone that causes it
it's not caused by estrogen it's caused by an imbalance with it.

you can have high estrogen and be completely fine if your testosterone balances it out.

AI causes an even worse imbalance.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and PsychoH
it's not caused by estrogen it's caused by an imbalance with it.

you can have high estrogen and be completely fine if your testosterone balances it out.

AI causes an even worse imbalance.
then why do people take AIs to get rid of gyno?

Nigga u had gyno now I know why u were so desperate to get on AI

Nigga u had gyno now I know why u were so desperate to get on AI
i dont think its real gyno more like whatever excess prolactin does to your nips

0.25 mg a day @socialcel @roids @asdvek @nakus
Arimidex is not a suicidal ai. That means if you take a short break whilte taking it, estrogen will rebound quickly and all at once.

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre
Arimidex is not a suicidal ai. That means if you take a short break whilte taking it, estrogen will rebound quickly and all at once.
i didnt take a break aand estrogen rebound is cope

idk gng seems to mby have made mine worse aswell but im not rlly worried abt it ill just take nolvadex when i want, AIs have a insignificant effect on gyno it either made mine a lil worse or better i can’t rlly tell, but its from hormonal fluctuations try to take ur dose at the same time everyday or split it up by splitting it up and taking it 2x per day even tho it has a half life on 48h

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and PsychoH
I decided to do some more research because I’m in the same situation and the problem is this, we have too low estrogen and too high testosterone, there’s a ton of reasons it could be happening but without bloods you can’t be 100% sure, there’s also a situation where we could in reality just be making ourselves more sensitive to estrogen making everything worse, or localised sensitivty if you were previously struggling a little with gyno. I mean there’s a ton of shit, and it might be ur body trying to basically keep its estrogen by making u sensitive, and those goes for all AI’s and this also proves that a estrogen rebound is real, for all AI’s. Due to the increase in sensitivity and it takes time for ur body to adapt to raised estrogen again, which is why you need to taper the dosage off AND THAT HAS TO BE DONE OVER A GOOD PERIOD OF TIME id say atleast 1-2 months to do it slowly if you want a smooth raise back to natural lvls. This could be a good sign just showing that stuff is going how it should or it could be horrible.

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
I decided to do some more research because I’m in the same situation and the problem is this, we have too low estrogen and too high testosterone, there’s a ton of reasons it could be happening but without bloods you can’t be 100% sure, there’s also a situation where we could in reality just be making ourselves more sensitive to estrogen making everything worse, or localised sensitivty if you were previously struggling a little with gyno. I mean there’s a ton of shit, and it might be ur body trying to basically keep its estrogen by making u sensitive, and those goes for all AI’s and this also proves that a estrogen rebound is real, for all AI’s. Due to the increase in sensitivity and it takes time for ur body to adapt to raised estrogen again, which is why you need to taper the dosage off AND THAT HAS TO BE DONE OVER A GOOD PERIOD OF TIME id say atleast 1-2 months to do it slowly if you want a smooth raise back to natural lvls. This could be a good sign just showing that stuff is going how it should or it could be horrible.
My shit deflated again and it's better than normal now 🙏

post pics or it didn’t happen 😫

Switch to aromasin

Is ralofine good for gyno?

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender