Arimidex vs Aromasin and MK??

C

chunkichungi

Iron
I am 17 year old male, trying to grow taller.
I don’t know if my growth plates or open or my bone age - am getting an x ray hopefully soon.

Should I take Arimidex or Aromasin, and what dosage and are there any other things I have to do or take whilst on them.

Should I also take MK 677 at the same time or not at all or just MK. Don’t want to wait for this x ray

Please help

I don’t know if my growth plates or open or my bone age - am getting an x ray hopefully soon.

Should I take Arimidex or Aromasin, and what dosage and are there any other things I have to do or take whilst on them.

Should I also take MK 677 at the same time or not at all or just MK. Don’t want to wait for this x ray

Please help
hop on aromasin for now and get an x-ray, if open go on mk, if closed hop off aromasin.

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
will do nothing for him just take health risks and pay money for 0.00 inches
his plates aren't closed bro, don't listen to him go on aromasin as soon as possible. Some people just don't wanna see others succeed smh.

his plates aren't closed bro, don't listen to him go on aromasin as soon as possible. Some people just don't wanna see others succeed smh.
nigga you wont grow unless you blast 10 iu pharma gh+++ and 2.5mg letrozole keeep coping you retarded niggers

nigga you wont grow unless you blast 10 iu pharma gh+++ and 2.5mg letrozole keeep coping you retarded
goofy, if his plates are still open he can extended their closure and try to grow atleast an inch. I grew from mk and ai and its just how it works. Obviously if you cant afford the stuff it's a diff story, but I'd say buy the AI now and try to get on it asap. You cant do anything after plates close.

goofy, if his plates are still open he can extended their closure and try to grow atleast an inch. I grew from mk and ai and its just how it works. Obviously if you cant afford the stuff it's a diff story, but I'd say buy the AI now and try to get on it asap. You cant do anything after plates close.
there's a point where it's just not worth it. his bone age is probably very advanced and there isn't much cartilage left. people are on 25mg adex and hgh at 17 bone age and never grow. keep giving him false hope still

there's a point where it's just not worth it. his bone age is probably very advanced and there isn't much cartilage left. people are on 25mg adex and hgh at 17 bone age and never grow. keep giving him false hope still
Yh it’s probably over but I am a late developer if that makes a difference, had puberty at 15

hop on aromasin for now and get an x-ray, if open go on mk, if closed hop off aromasin.
OP if your plates are open hop on aromasin asap to keep the plates open for longer and pair this with Mk so you grow taller

Please help
don't listen to other greycels

I can't give advice on this.
All I'll say is that, I was about 5'8 at 17, and now I'm 5'11 at 20 and seem to be still growing.