D

Deleted member 23239

Kraken
pinned every niga nae at my job

@the BULL

• Love it
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, Abhorrence and Deleted member 24444
i can pin niggas with my left even if they are left handed

One of the most retarded sports I've ever seen. It literally means nothing in 95% of cases. It's all technique, fingers length / volume etc but the performance itself is so boring. It's not like UFC, or any ball game. It's basically 2 retards shaking hands and a guy half the size of the other can pull him down if he trained for a bit. It's fun to do with friends or some shit but if you're actually into it, you're a fucking weirdo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
One of the most retarded sports I've ever seen. It literally means nothing in 95% of cases. It's all technique, fingers length etc but the performance itself is so boring. It's not like UFC, or any ball game. It's basically 2 retards shaking hands and a guy half the size of the other can pull him down if he trained for a bit. It's fun to do with friends or some shit but if you're actually into it, you're a fucking weirdo.
bro i can pin my father how bout dat??? idk about technique , just pure strength.

yeah lol these bloatlords would destroy me
this nigga devon larratt does everything to one up his opponent even if there is a referee

he is a trickster they get their hands tied but when the referee is tying their hands this nigga tries to get his hand in an advantageous position

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
@JackTheKnife yeah bro its fun ,we was bored at the lunch . dat 70kg nigga thought he is gonna pin me because his arms are veiny and have muscle 😸😸

• +1
Reactions: JackTheKnife
@JackTheKnife yeah bro its fun ,we was bored at the lunch . dat 70kg nigga thought he is gonna pin me because his arms are veiny and have muscle 😸😸
Oh yeah it's fun with little fellas, I would never do it with someone my size because the risk of injury is pretty high if you're pretty even.

• +1
Oh yeah it's fun with little fellas, I would never do it with someone my size because the risk of injury is pretty high if you're pretty even.
me and my father played that shit and left it with hurt arms , its painful when the power is equal

me and my father played that shit and left it with hurt arms , its painful when the power is equal
If you're going to copypaste me at least write it in russian so I can learn something.

• +1
спасибо, все, что я спросил

• +1
я так устал, башка не варит тбх
Это из-за твоего запястья он сигнализирует о боли в мозг. Йиппи!

• JFL
Эй, я могу говорить с тобой так, чтобы говорить о форумчанах за их спиной. Йиппи!

• +1
Эй, я могу говорить с тобой так, чтобы говорить о форумчанах за их спиной. Йиппи!
договорились

• +1
@Ketamine Эй, жирная украинская обезьяна. Слышите, что сказал Путин? ядерное оружие скоро

• JFL
@Ketamine Эй, жирная украинская обезьяна. Слышите, что сказал Путин? ядерное оружие скоро
он же всё понимает, план провалился....

• Hmm...
План кого?
твой план
ты хотел говорить за спиной

но если человек понимает, то это уже не за спиной...

твой план
ты хотел говорить за спиной

но если человек понимает, то это уже не за спиной...
Вы отсталый? Я конечно не о том, что если человек действительно говорит по-русски, что с тобой не так? Это для не русскоговорящих.

• +1
Вы отсталый? Я конечно не о том, что если человек действительно говорит по-русски, что с тобой не так? Это для не русскоговорящих.
а ок

• +1
С кем вы общаетесь в личных сообщениях

devon larrat