aromasin 12.5mg ED or 25mg EOD

LegitUser

LegitUser

Gluttonmaxxed gypsy from the council estate
Until my big payment comes through, around 40-50 days out, I can only afford 20 tablets of 25mg pharma aromasin. Should I dose it at 12.5mg ED or 25mg EOD? This is for heightmaxxing by preventing growth players closure not for roiding btw. HGH will be ordered same time my payment comes through and should arrive in early September.

I can afford 2 rounds of blood tests, gonna get one before starting and one a few weeks in probably.

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and BrutalMogger
what country are you in?

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Red Fox
@Osie @tempelcat4

• +1
how old are u

where you ordering from if ur in UK?

maybe instead of blood test do an growth plate scan to see if you can even still grow and if there is a point for aromasin
Can't afford yet, xrays will be done same time payment comes through. Makes sense to assume they are open now and start aromasin with bloods for safety and proper dosing than wait till later.

Spinal plates will almost certainly be open too even if legs arent

• +1
Can't afford yet, xrays will be done same time payment comes through. Makes sense to assume they are open now and start aromasin with bloods for safety and proper dosing than wait till later.

Spinal plates will almost certainly be open too even if legs arent
The dosages you stated are pretty high, why not start with 12.5mg EOD?

The dosages you stated are pretty high, why not start with 12.5mg EOD?
I'll look into this.
I could order shit if I wasn't an under 16cel. I can't buy crypto or make bank transfers:feelswah:
It's very easy to buy crypto under 16 I did it alot. Find someone who sell it to you in exchange for PayPal or giftcards

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
It's very easy to buy crypto under 16 I did it alot. Find someone who sell it to you in exchange for PayPal or giftcards
Where would I find them? I didn't find anything on dc or reddit really, if you want I could exchange with paypal

12,5mg ed

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
What made u choose this option over 25mg eod?
more stable hormone levels, less side effects

(Without considering whether the dose is sufficient to suppress your E2 sufficiently, which is IG, not the case -> 20-25mg ed)

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre
12.5mg ed for stable hormone levels