Aromasin 6.25mg Test Increase?

BrutalMogger

BrutalMogger

Recessed Gronk
How much roughly would the administration of 6.25mg aromasin every other day increase test by? Just an approximate if anyone has the IQ competent of answering this question. Thank you sincerely and have an splendid day.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Solution
BrahminBoss
5 mg is enough to lower estradiol by 46 percent, expect around 10 percent increase in total T and 40 percent increase in free T (from lower SHBG)
6.25mg is useless, try 12.5 every other day or 6.25 evey day

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and BrahminBoss
not much, try 25mg for androgen and less shbg like in studies.
The first report of AI use in children from the US in 2003 described the pharmacokinetic properties of exemestane in 12 healthy eugonadal adolescent and young adult males between the ages of 14-26 years of age over a 10-day period (18). The investigators found that 25- and 50-mg doses of exemestane had similar effects on all parameters measured, including estrogen (32-38% decrease), testosterone (˜60% increase), sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) (19-21% decrease)

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
How much roughly would the administration of 6.25mg aromasin every other day increase test by? Just an approximate if anyone has the IQ competent of answering this question. Thank you sincerely and have an splendid day.
start off with 6.25 and depending on that you can either decrease or increase intake depending on how your body handles 6.25

• +1
I would go with 25 mg. It is much more effective than 6 mg. Some study found that taking Aromasin 25 mg every day for 10 days increased their testosterone by over 60%, so the testosterone increase is pretty substantial.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, BrutalMogger and BrahminBoss

Estrogen and androgen plasma levels after 10 d of daily exemestane (25 or 50 mg) in healthy young males​

Estrogen and androgen plasma levels after 10 d of daily exemestane 25 or 50 mg in

take 6.25mg and up your dose so you dont nuke your estrogen levles :soy:the thing is that it's impossible to nuke your estrogen with exemstane as a male.
25mg has more androgenic effects

• +1
5 mg is enough to lower estradiol by 46 percent, expect around 10 percent increase in total T and 40 percent increase in free T (from lower SHBG)

• +1
Solution
what abt 12.5mg every other day? started abt a week ago

• +1
Why do you want to reduce estrogen this much anyway? unless you are fat this is counter productive as you need some estrogen for muscle growth

• +1
Why do you want to reduce estrogen this much anyway? unless you are fat this is counter productive as you need some estrogen for muscle growth
well i am not lean by any means, using pythagoras theorm probably like 23% body fat. Aromasin 6.25mg i think will increase my test a bit without nuking estrogen to a crippling degree. If i tolerate it for a long time i will titrate to 12.5mg and see how that goes. Low doses probably wont affect growth plates but im just seeking the test boost.

I would go with 25 mg. It is much more effective than 6 mg. Some study found that taking Aromasin 25 mg every day for 10 days increased their testosterone by over 60%, so the testosterone increase is pretty substantial.
25mg is cripple guaranteed. Estrogen will be so low that my joints could be comparable to a 80 yr old arthritis victim.

well i am not lean by any means, using pythagoras theorm probably like 23% body fat. Aromasin 6.25mg i think will increase my test a bit without nuking estrogen to a crippling degree. If i tolerate it for a long time i will titrate to 12.5mg and see how that goes. Low doses probably wont affect growth plates but im just seeking the test boost.
Just get on vitamin K / D and eat liver (which has bio available vitamin A) that will reduce your estrogen and increase your testosterone 23 percent is not at that range where its high enough to lower your T but also not low enough to lower your T aromasing seems incredibily over kill unless you are also taking HGH to try and grow taller/wider